Chapter 10

After hearing this, Han Yun opened his eyes again. This time he didn't know what to say. He thought that the teacher had committed the following offense, but he didn't have the energy to argue with him, so he scolded him out weakly.

Soon after, Han Yun fell asleep in a state of confusion, and the eunuch, who was on guard outside the palace, was afraid to come in all night after his initial instructions and did not know what the emperor and the national teacher were discussing.

They didn't know that in the middle of the night, the teacher fell asleep on the dragon bed.

Han Yun seems to have noticed that the feeling of someone around him is completely different from sleeping alone.

The next day, Han Yun came up, but found that his illness had gone off overnight, and he felt refreshed, as if he had never been ill, and even better.

He sat up in a huff, and the maid came in to wait for him to change, Han Yun asked: "Where is the national teacher? When did he leave?"

"Your Majesty, Lord Fu left at dawn."

The courtiers claims that the national teacher was ruthless and that he killed innocent people. These words kept coming to Han Yun's ears, but he can imagine how he behaves and how much he offends his colleagues.

However, Han Yun believed that the teacher was very good.

When Han Yun woke up from an old dream, his body felt warm, like in his dream, in the early morning of the day when he was seriously ill.

He had just finished his work yesterday and had a rest for the next two days, and the day after tomorrow was the first match for "Typhoon T," but Han Yun had not yet decided whether or not to go.

Han Yun sat up lazily and rubbed his eyes to open the bathroom door. The big dog squeezed out of the crack of the door. When Han Yun saw something suddenly burst out, he almost jumped: "What dog!"

A few seconds later, he remembered that he seemed to have taken in a dog last night.

During the day, the dog's fur was prettier and his eyes were very smart, and Han Yun felt as if the dog were a bit like a wolf, for some reason.

The big dog circled Han Yun's leg a few times. He squeezed out some toothpaste and went to the toilet, holding down his pajamas with one hand before shouting with the toothbrush inside his mouth when he saw the dog watching him: "Don't look, turn around!"

The big dog looked at him with its head bent, and then went with his back, wagging his tail.

At first glance, Han Yun felt that the tail was a bit like a fox.

This animal is really weird. Let's say it's a dog. It looks like a deer and it also looks like a wolf, but its tail is like a fox.

Han Yun pulled on his trousers and turned on the faucet to wash his face when he suddenly found a hair standing on his forehead- his hair had grown overnight.

He reached out his hand and cocked his head, confused.

However, although it was longer than yesterday, it was not enough to tie it up. Han Yun didn't give up, he worked hard in the mirror for a few minutes when his rubber band broke.

Han Yun died.

After a few more minutes, Han Yun was somewhat surprised to find that the pinholes on his soles were gone, but he didn't think too much. After all, it was such a small wound that healed overnight and it was not difficult to understand.

Only when Han Yun saw a pair of underwear that was hanging on the small balcony did he realize that something was really not right.

Am I having amnesia?