#5

It was definitely my first time, na ma-broken.  And he heartlessly and mindlessly abandoned me, without even consulting my decision first. If i will set him free ,peacefully  or  if i refused to let him go.

He was my first, cause i was so cautious when selecting my guy. He was the purest ,and handsome guy i've ever met . To be honest, i was very comfortable with him.. which leads my feelings to go deeper and deeper. I'm gonna say that i've loved him for even 2 months straight.

I didn't know, i wasn't fully aware of it..until  it was confirmed when he finally confess his feelings for me ,too. And he think he liked me. I thought we will last for more than just 8  months. But, i was wrong. Cause, when i was preparing for our 2 monthsary, he effortlessly spoke those hurting and anguishing words that made my heart deeps and sinks even more.

But when i was in the middle of my huge grief, i was comfortably comforted by some sort of passerby. And i didn't even know these feelings anymore, it keeps arousing as he was always there , at my side. And i accidentally fall into that person—-

So, i'm currently here ..riding a pedicab to his condo. Yes, you heard it right??  He was indeed living, temporarily  in  a luxurious condo. He's very rich . But you know , if  he was some other random guy..i think he will just spent those, in flirting with other girls . But he's kinda sweet and very comfortable with. He's such a cool guy after all and acting like a normal guy. Na hindi nagmamayabang sa mayroon sya, that's why i loved him .

But later on ,he suddenly became distant at me. He always keeps his distance at me, whenever i chose to be close at him like skin to skin...like that! And to be honest with you, i can't compare my past and present for this time, for i know that they also loved or still loves me for who i am.

Oh by the way, let's back to the previous topic.. i was riding a pedicab to his condo. And  specifically, 11 minutes had just passed and we're getting close to his condo. 

And since ,i was bored..i took my phone and  lightly pressed something on my screen. It was our favorite song , Romeo and Juliet.

🎶And i say, Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone~~🎶🎶

I was his Juliet and he is my Romeo. Cause he was the one who encourages me to withstand my grief before .

🎶You'll be the prince and I'll  be the princess, its a love story baby just say yes~~🎶🎶

And now, we're finally here!! At his condo!!

And as my steps were getting closer at the door , i happened to stumbled upon something or should i say , i overheard unto something, definitely.. from the inside . Nilapit ko na lamang ang aking tenga and i heard something, that terrifies my organs and my whole soul.

"Ahhhh~~ f-fasterrr~~"

Sh*t!!! I heard some f*ckin'  moans from the inside!!!

I can't believe this!!!!  Kani-kanina lang, papunta ako sa condo nya para sa hinanda kong surprise para sa kanya pero ...

I was stunned . I really can't believe it, hindi sya kahit kelan..mambababae. He  always said he loves me. He can't do this to me!!  I- i've been 
broke recently and now.  .  .  .

I  furiously pushed the door and  .   .    .

"Babe, aahhhh...  Babalik ka pa sa babae mo??"

I was shock and was unable to move when i see them right infront of my innocent eyes.  My tears started to fall, as if it were going to bring again some sorrows, griefs, and nightmares in my life

"W-what are you d-doing here? B-bakit ??? B-bakit dito pa??!!  Bakit i-ikaw pa???!!! B-bakit ikaw ex!!????"