Chapter 19

First off, wow, everyone had such nice things to say about Benjamin. He says thank you. I couldn't choose! So sadly no one gets a dedication. But thank you for commenting! Santa claus is gonna leave something under your christmas tree! Be filled with Glee on this season! 

On the right is the book trailer. It's not quite good but it has subtitles! I hope you like it.

Also read the very important authors note at the end.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Nineteen

[Stacey’s point of view]

 I walked into Detention with Ryan. He seems to hate detention, too. Especially since his girlfriend Yasmine’s not going to be there.

“I hate you,” I told him, while taking a seat at the end of the class.

“Don’t be like that,” he said and sat in the seat next to me, “I hate it, too.”

“I’m here because of you!” I exclaimed, “I’m missing a very important television show!”

“Just catch the re-run,” he nonchalantly suggested.

I gasped and said, “I cannot catch the rerun of ‘Vampire Diaries’! It is season two for crying out loud! The re-run will be next week!”

“Watch it online when you get home,” he shrugged.

“That’s pirating!” I cried.

“Everyone does it,” he pointed out.

“Well, I don’t want to go to jail,” I pouted.

“I’ll download it for you as a piece offering,” he offered.

“And watch it on my small, crappy laptop? No thanks,” I grumbled.

“I’ll burn it on a CD for you,” he offered again, this time with a pleading look.

“I hate you,” I mumbled.

He sighed and then said, “If I burn it on a CD, then you can watch it on TV and pause it whenever you feel like it just to see they guy who plays ‘Damon’ shirtless.”

I thought it over and then grinned, “I love you!”

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you,” he smiled.

I scanned the room and saw that everyone was talking so they wouldn’t hear that I was going to say “I love you oh so much!” When I finished the sentence, the entire room was quiet. I even heard a couple of gasps. I looked towards the front of the class and saw Ben with Rocky staring at me with shock. Ben looked confused too.

“Sorry,” I mumbled and lightly blushed.

“It’s all right,” Mr. Sanchez smiled. He smiled? “I’m going to be out for a while so Mr. McKenzie and Mr. Peirce will take over”.

Some people whistled. Mr. Sanchez turned to Ben and said “Make sure no one leaves the class.”

“Got it,” Ben half-smiled.

Mr. Sanchez picked up his briefcase and left the classroom. The entire class cheered.

“So when can you give me the episode?” I asked Ryan.

“How’s tomorrow?” he asked.

“Awesome!” I exclaimed.

“Aren’t you going to proclaim your love for me again?” Ryan smirked.