Chapter 1: The Dragon of Ancient

Current scores:
Matt LP 2700
Field: Nothing
Drew LP 4000
Field:
Dragunity Arma Leyvaten-Atk: 2900-Level: 8
One face down.
Back to the duel...
"Here we go, I draw!" Matt exclaimed.
"Horrible hand..." a voice from behind claimed.
Matt fearfully jumped back. He turned his head, it was Soldier!
"What're you doing here?" Matt asked.
"I practically live in your deck..." Soldier said as if he was disappointed.
"Who're you talkin' to?" Drew questioned.
Matt darted his head to Drew. "No one!" he replied.
"My name isn't no one," Soldier said uncertainly.
Matt slapped his forehead.
"That was a joke..."
"I thought you didn't joke!" Matt exclaimed.
"Hm?" Drew thought Matt was insane.
"I started to just to anger you..." Soldier explained.
Matt rolled his eyes and refocused on the duel. "Draw!" Matt yelled. "I activate Card of Sanctity! Which means..."
"I'm not an idiot!" Drew interrupted. "We both draw until we each have six cards in our hands!"
Matt narrowed his eyes, and drew his cards. "Now I summon Ambition Dragon...
Ambition Dragon-Atk: 1400-Level: 3
...and my dragon's effect allows me to sacrifice it in order to summon on level six or below dragon monster from my hand! I now tribute Ambition Dragon to special summon Champion Dragon...
Champion Dragon-Atk: 2200-Level: 6
...and his effect allows me to special summon one normal dragon from my hand or grave!"
"What could you possibly summon to beat my Leyvaten?" Drew asked with a grin on his face. "Why there the strongest normal monster in the whole Duel Monsters game has barely enough to destroy it!"
"He does have a point," Soldier agreed, his eyes wandering.
A smile appeared on Matt's face. "I'm full of surprises! I special summon the Blue-Eyes White Dragon!"
Blue-Eyes White Dragon-Atk: 3000-Level: 8
"What!" Drew shouted. He stood there, gawking at the marvelous dragon that appeared before him.
"Impossible!" Soldier said in a tone that Matt's recognized as unbelieving.
"You can't possibly have him!" Drew reasoned.
"Hey, my full name is Matt Rhodes!" Matt said with a smile.
Drew connected the dots. "Your brother is Christian Rhodes?" Drew asked.
"You betcha!"
"He gave you his grand prized, six of a kind Blue-Eyes White Dragons?"
The crowd made "oohs" and "ahs". Abigail was at a loss for words.
"Yup!" Matt exclaimed. "Now I activate White Lightning! This clears your face downs from the field if I have Blue-Eyes on the field. That means Leyvaten loses his power bonus!"
Dragunity Arma Leyvaten-Atk: 2900 - 300 = 2600-Level: 8
"You can't!" Drew said fearfully.
"Go Blue-Eyes! Obliterate his Leyvaten...
Drew LP 4000 - 400 = 3600
...and I attack you directly with Champion Dragon...
Drew LP 3600 - 2200 = 1400
...and I end!"
"Impressive..." Soldier admitted.
Matt smiled.
"Well, it'll be way more rewarding when I win!" Drew shouted. "It's my turn! I'll start off by summoning my second Dragunity Offering...
Dragunity Offering-Atk: 400-Level: 2
...and sacrifice him to special summon Dragunity Legacy...
Dragunity Legacy-Atk: 1000-Level: 5
...I pay half of my life points to activate his hidden ability! He gains attack points equal to a 'Dragunity' monster that was destroyed last turn! I choose my Leyvaten...
Drew LP 1400 - 700 = 700
Dragunity Legacy-Atk: 1000 + 2600 = 3600-Level: 5
...so now I attack your Blue-Eyes...
Matt LP 2700 - 600 = 2100
...I set a facedown and end!"
"Ugh..." Matt was worried. "Draw! I activate Pot of Greed! Two more cards for me!" His eyes widened when he saw the cards he drew. Soldier's did as well. "I activate Black Luster Ritual! I discard my second Blue-Eyes to summon Black Luster Soldier!"
Black Luster Soldier-Atk: 3000-Level: 8
Soldier was dragged on the field and his color became faint. "I activate Power Struggle! This spell takes one thousand attack points from your monster and add it to my monster!"
Dragunity Legacy-Atk: 3600 - 1000 = 2600-Level: 5
Black Luster Soldier-Atk: 3000 + 1000 = 4000-Level: 8
"No way!" Drew yelled.
"Attack!" Matt yelled.
"Not so fast!" Drew yelled, "I activate Ring of Destruction. I select one monster on the field and we both lose life points equal to that monster's attack! I choose Black Luster Soldier!"
Matt LP 2100 - 4000 = 0000
Drew LP 700 - 4000 = 0000
Tie!