Part 9

Drifts POV.

I was just minding my own business walking down to Dirty Docks getting ready for my first day of work and my boss Journey was already doing inspections to the workers, she was looking at me deeply and from my view she was looking directly into my soul in her view she was thinking something different I can tell....

Journey: " Come on in Drrrrrrrriftyyyyy."

She said it like she was turned on by me ,and I was just walking off that thing  Journey did to me and I immediately knew she was after me. I am not saying she can , but I'll tell her NO straight up , cause she will have to deal with it, and she has to know I have my sweet luscious Calamity right by my side so what's the point of trying? Any who like always she will always give us duties to do Andy well I did them wrong and journey said...

Journey: " Good job Drifty bear you deserve a break after all that hard work out , you should go in my office and relax a bit and that's a order!"

Drift: * bit sketched out of what Journey said to him *  " U-uh s-sure I guess I will go and take a break.....?" 

Journey : " Ok see you soon baby 😏"

Drift goes into the office taking a break and there are thoughts in his head that keeps on revolving around and he doesn't know why he's just has a strange feeling that doesn't make sense but he cleared it out kinda and Journey walks in the room all ready for something...

Journey: " Heyyyyyyy Drifty bear!!"

Drift: " Uh Hey journey what's up?"

Journey: " Nothing much I just got a present for you!"

Drift: " It's not even my birthday or Christmas why are you giving me a prese-."

Journey: * interrupts calmly *  " Oh Drifty this a present that you are going to remember for the rest of your life if you could remember it... * She gives an evil grin and a evil laugh *"

Journey has a bat that she swings on drifts head and completely knocks him , then she dragged the blonde boy up a hill and tied him to a tree that's 50 feet up in the air...

Journey: " Oooh you poor poor thing we could've been one but my boss wouldn't let date anyone at all....

* Talking in a stopwatch radio transmitter *

Journey: " Boss do you copy over."

Maverick : " Yes deputy Journey come in."

Journey: " I got the blonde teen that you told me to get."

Maverick: " He's not a freaking teen he's a male get it right Journey!!!"

Journey: " Alright Alright sorry anyways he's tied up to a tree and ready for phase 2."

Maverick: " Good job deputy now go get John wick cause he knows what he did with my life...."

Journey: " Right boss on it I will not let you down sir I promise!"

Maverick: "good now GOOO!"

Journey: " Yessir over and out"

At the HQ

Calamitys POV.

As today I went by Dirty Docks to see my Mí Amór Drifty Wifty I notice he wasn't there and that actually scared me for a good while ,so I searched the place and I found the boss for Drift. Journey and she told me how he got mad and I told him to get out and stuff , well I didn't believe her one bit cause I know in her little eyes she has done something to drift and I told her straight up...