Part 13

Drifts POV.
After John wick left the house since the incident , the gang has been spread apart for various reasons one of them being due to family another being with vacations , but the only people who hasn't left was me and calamity.

We was relaxing on the couch watching tv until we both heard a door ring , and as I got up calamity said

Calamity:
"Babe Don't open the door it's Ramirez she coming over for some stuff so let me open it."

Having her saying that gives me a connection a little more about a little apology, cause whenever she said I'm truly sorry she didn't cry believe me if I know all the girls in the island when ever they say I'm truly sorry then that means they really are , and they start to cry , but she was different then the others she didnt cry what so ever.

And it got me thinking why would she not cry for a apology , but I went with it what so ever.

Calamity:
"So why are you here Ramirez ?"

Ramirez :
"I need a girl to girl favor what I need is a valentine and well every man rejected me for valentines cause they got the excuse of oh sorry I'm already taken , or sorry your not thick enough to be my valentine."

Calamity:
"Thick seriously look I will find someone for you cause your gorgeous how can no one say yes to you?"

Ramirez:
"I-I have no clue , but hey you wanna go together instead of you going by yourself?"

Calamity:
"Uh yeah sure why not lemme tell my hubby bye real quick

Hey sweetie I'm going to be gone for a while with Ramirez okay?"

Drift:
"Okay bye honey give me a kiss before you go!"

* Kisses Drift *

Calamity:
"Ok bye honey."

Drift:
"Bye!"

Calamity and Ramirez went off outside , but as soon as they left Garrett came downstairs full of sadness..

Drift:
"Lil Bro what's wrong?"

Garrett:
"W-well I don't h-have  a- a valent-tines."

* Garrett burst into tears *

Drift:
"Hey it's ok bro you will find someone hey actually Ramirez your crush is available!"

Garrett:
"R-really?"

Drift:
"Yeah you should go for her she is looking for someone right now to be her valentine!"

Garrett:
"Ok I will go find her!

Calamity's POV.

I was walking with Ramirez and asked what she is in to she said that they have to be dark brown hair white very tall like over 5'8 very talented and has a good personality so I thought real hard u till she said this..

Ramirez:
" Calamity I gotta tell you who I like..."

Calamity:
"Really who?"

Ramirez:
"Uh well it's Garrett I mean he's so funny so attractive so charming loyal heartwarming he is everything you can ever imagine I don't know why you could've picked Garrett over drift?"

Calamity:
"Cause he's 16 and I'm 20 seriously."

Ramirez:
"Hehe woops."

I was shocked whenever she has a crush on Garrett so I grabbed her arm and made my way back to Garrett.

* Meanwhile with Garrett *

I was running tracing their footsteps , and soon enough I ran to Ramirez and she ran to me she gave me a kiss while I kiss back.

It was the best moment of my life , and I asked her to be my valentine she said yes and I snapped my fingers and flowers appeared.

I gave her the flowers and she kissed me on the lips and we both went home happy as a couple..

This is part 1 so don't worry part 2 will be out so make sure you guys vote 🤗