Part 11

Drifts POV.

It's been a few months since that incident with maverick and his crew workers did , but that's not going to stop me from being the best boyfriend ever. Me and Garrett are going shopping for some tuxedos for me and him, in the mean time while Garrett was eating I was looking  in the jewelry store for Calamity , she doesn't know this yet but once we get out of there and sit right on a hill right by risky then I can finally ask her an important question of her life..

Employee: " So would you like to buy this one?"

Drift: " Yes I would like to buy that one please!"

Employee: " Ok sir your total is 5,000 vbucks please."

Drift: " alright here ya go 5,000 vbucks!"

Employee: " Excellent no was here's your bag and here you are sir have a nice and wonderful day."

Drift: " Alrighty thank you sir you too!"

As I was walking out of the jewelry store Garrett saw me and in curiosity asking why he only had one dollar left and I told,him, that it was for Calamity and he said....

Garrett: " Ok drift I have one question for you why is my credit card only have 100 vbucks left?"

Drift: " Well you know how me and calamity dated for about 10 months right?"

Garrett: " Right?"

Drift: " Well I felt like it was time to take me and Calamity's relationship to the next level!"

Garrett: " Your kidding right?"

Drift: " Nope 100% positive!"

Garrett: " Omg my older brother is well becoming older well if she does say yes let me be the best man cause I'm your brother I called it first!"

Drift: " Ok Garrett relax you will be the best man for our wedding."

And both Drift and Garrett went on to by themselves suits for the party and wedding, Garrett bought a suit that's had white and black sylvorski crystals  on the jacket with a white armband on his right arm , while drift picked a nice simple dark red jacket with a red bow tie.