Part 1

Drifts POV.

Season 6 is out today and I really want to explore the map but Carbide told everyone to stay here we wait for bout 10 min then he said "Everyone we have a new crew member here I think." I looked at her and she had dark brown hair with pink highlights at the end, wear a white top shirt ,cowboy hat ,short jeans ,and very soft brown eyes .I stared at her for a long time cause I felt something that I have never before ,and I was in my dream land while everyone including my brother Garrett (he's the younger bro but he's very chill not unless I hang out with any girls .)anyway I looked and she made eye contact with me and she was staring at my eyes until we both had to blink and go back to reality. From my view she is different then anyone else on this island after Carbide introduce her to the team I went up to her I had butterflies in my stomach for no reason I got scared ,and nervous and I asked her name and I hear her voice it was a southern voice and got me chills of excitement "Howdy the names Calamity what's yours pretty boy?"she saw me turn pink on my cheeks and she blushed back just a tad bit "Th-The names Drift hehe"and I just ran into Garrett's room....

Calamity's POV.

When I walked in the HQ I didn't expect nothing but I did I expect a cute boy ,and I'm never the person who falls in love with anybody but he just feels different. He walked up to me I got scared as everything but I played him when ever he blush he looked sooooo adorable I just wanted to scream but I blushed and he saw it and after I knew the guys name he went upstairs ,and one of the girls went up to me her name was Brite Bomber and she said that "he has never acted like that around girls your special there Calamity!"she said I got a fake laugh with a fake smile in my mind I thought is this real or is this fake I couldn't think it straight but it got worse when ever john wick I think that's his name he told me where I was sleeping with Drift!!! I walked in there and as soon as John left I start blushing like crazy I was violet red and butterflies in my stomach cause for some reason I was thinking bout him shirtless for no reason anyways it was late I thought I might change in the room so I did and look I sleep with no bra but I sleep with a shirt on and my panties so I got dressed and as soon I took my bra off completely shirtless breasts showing everything drift walks in he scream "Oh god I'm extremely sorry for invading your privacy just knock when your done!" And he just blushing like crazy and I blushed crazier now he knows what my breats look like. I got finished and knocked on the door and Drift was shirtless with shorts on he had a 12 pack of abs and I started to cover my face he was confused but he went up to me and said it's ok I know your red in there princess HE KNEW MY WEAKNESS!! No has ever called me princess I got shy I just covered myself with the blankets till morning....

So what do you guys think not to shabby shabby huh I would like to give shout outs to @lovevvsss and  @Drift-FBR thank you guys