how you meet

Shigaraki

The two of you met in a subway car.

Shigaraki was hanging out in the corner of the car, dark hood up with his hands stuffed in his pockets as he stared outside. Meanwhile, you were swiping through your phone.

The cars of the subway were suddenly jostled a bit by a bump on the tracks, and you accidentally lost your balance, stumbling against him. The League leader, startled, stepped back slightly, body rigid at the feeling of you pressed up against him.

"I'm so, so, so sorry—!" You apologized profusely, but Shigaraki just bit his lip in response, looking away.

"It's fine," he rasped softly, though his crimson eyes refused to look at you.

Dabi

Dabi ended up showing up at your door, drunk and high out of his mind. He looked at you hazily, and when you asked him who he was, he merely smirked.

"Babe, I'm your new boyfriend."

Of course, you were annoyed to have some random druggie / alcoholic show up at your door, claiming to be your boyfriend, but you had to admit, you were a bit flustered by his comment.

You stared at him for a few seconds, before sighing.

"...do you want to come in?"

You knew that it was probably an extremely bad idea, but this man was so high — what if he got mugged on the streets?

Ah, but with a closer look at him, you had a feeling that perhaps he was the one who did the mugging instead. However, it was too late. The male had already answered.

"Hell yeah!" He slurred, stumbling into your house and bumping into you.

And thus, was the start of a strange relationship.

Overhaul

Overhaul had just been done with killing a business partner in a random alley when you walked by.

With obvious concern in your voice at the metallic scent of blood plaguing and infecting the once pure air, you called out to the mysterious man, who was currently scrubbing at his hive-covered arm,

"...sir! Are you alright? Do I need to call the hospital—?"

Your eyes widened when cold, golden eyes suddenly flashed at you from the gloom of the alley, and the male then stepped out from the darkness. His eyebrows were furrowed in distaste at the sight of you, and you noticed that he was wearing a... peculiar-looking reddish-brown plague mask.

"What do you want?" He asked flatly, golden eyes lidded and full of annoyance as he looked at you.

You saw that the sleeves of his green jacket were rolled up to expose his slightly pink, rash-covered arms. You swallowed, feeling uneasy.

"Uh, I just... noticed that there was something off around here, that's all..." you mumbled quietly, looking down as feelings of shyness suddenly washed over you.