chapter 3 mana talks with rikka

the next day mana and Regina were walking to school when they saw rikka. "hey rikka", said mana running up to rikka holding Regina's hand. rikka faked a smile when saw mana and her girlfriend show up. "hey guys," said rikka hiding her sadness from mana. It didn't work because mana scented something was wrong with rikka like last night at her family's restaurant. She diced when they got to school she will talk to rikka. When they got there mana asked Regina to go head for and see her later. Regina left then mana went rikka and asked: "hey rikka can we talk for a minute".   "um sure what is it mana," asked rikka. "rikka are okay," asked mana. Yeah I am fine," said rikka lying. "rikka I know your lying," said mana. Rikka sighed. "okay, but must never tell the other even Regina and not freak out," said Rikka. "okay rikka what is it," said mana. "  "I miss Ira," said rikka. Mana looked at her best friend. "that's okay rikka I know how it fell, after all, I missed Regina when she was under her father control" said mana. "  "I think have feelings for him," said rikka blushing. "That's good me and Regina know you two are ment for each other," said mana. they got to rikka's house. "thanks mana I need that,"  said rikka. "your welcome rikka what are best friends are for," said mana walking to her family restaurant.