3

Erin's P.O.V
I woke up a day after Magcon, still sinking in that I met Hayes freaking Grier! I turned my phone on and saw 2 texts from Trisha and a text from Hayes.
Trisha😛: Hey! Wanna go to the mall?☺️
Trisha😛: We need to talk about the guys🙌
Me: Ok! Pick me up at 11:00! 😘
She quickly responded. If you were wondering why she picked me up, she was at a friends house.
Okay! See you in 20!❤️
Now to look at the one from Hayes:
Hayes😍:Hey beautiful☺️
Me:Hey cutie😉
Hayes😍: Sooo Nash really likes your sister Trisha😁
Me:Oh really? She'll be glad to hear that!😂
Hayes😍:Haha well we're at the airport rn. Waiting for the flight back to North Carolina👌
Me: That's cool! I wish you could have stayed in New York tho😔
Hayes😍:Yeah me too😚
Me:Well I have to go and get ready I'm going to the mall with Trisha☺️ Ttyl okay? Text me when you land💕
Hayes😍:okay babe😚
HE JUST CALLED ME BABE! OH MY GAWD😭 I literally feel like I'm already in a relationship with him even though I hardly know him. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my hair. I don't wear makeup yet. I'm gonna start when I turn fourteen which is soon! I picked out some light blue jeans and a "Team Grier" shirt. I slipped on my Uggs and waited outside for Trisha. in 10 minutes she pulled up in her blue car. She rolled down the window. "Hey girl hay!" I hopped in the front seat. She was wearing dark skinny jeans with a flower print top and her pink vans. I absolutely love her style. "So Hayes and Nash are at the airport." I said "I knew that silly. He texted me this morning." She said with a cute blush. I told her about what Hayes said about her and Nash. "Aww he's so adorable that Nash Grier." she cooed. She unlocked her phone and passed it to me. "Read our messages." she said. I clicked on messages and "Nash😍💕"
Him: Morning beautiful❤️
Her:Morning cheesy🍕
Him: Cheesy?😳
Her: Yeah you're cheesy but adorable😂
Him:haha so funny😉
Her:What's up?
Him:At the airport waiting for the plane to North Carolina with Hayes and Cam.
Her:Tell them I say hi!☺️
Him:*audio message* Nash: Say hi to Trisha guys! Cam&Hayes: hi Nash's crush! *laughing and yelling*
Her:Nash's crush😳😂
Him:yeah they are right though😁
Her:Awwww you're mine!☺️
Him:😚good😂
Her:haha I love talking to you but I gotta go pick up erin! Text me when you land😚💕
Him:okay babe❤️
Her:bye😚
Him:❤️
"Awww you guys are so adorable!" I squealed. "Haha yeah I really like him" she replied. "So you wanted to talk about the boys?" I questioned. "Um yeah so I talked to mom and showed her the messages, and she sprung on me that she has a business offer in North Carolina." she said nervously. I just stared at her. "She told me she wanted to tell me after Magcon. And she wants us to move with her. Plus, we have a house on Nash and Hayes street." she finished. "ARE YOU SERIOUS! WE ARE MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA TOGETHER?" I screamed. "Only if you want to, and please don't yell while I'm driving." she answered. "YES I WILL GO I LOVE YOU." I answered back. Honestly Trisha is the best big sister. "Okay! We leave tomorrow! And DO NOT tell Hayes we're surprising them."she told me. "Okay! I won't! But how do you know we're living on his street?" I questioned. "Mom requested it. i love her." she said cheekily. We got to the mall and bought stuff at Aeropostale,American Eagle, Hollister and Bluenotes. Before we left we stopped at Starbucks and Taco Bell.
I seriously can't believe I am moving to North Carolina with my big sister and living on my celebrity crush's street! I got home and immediately packed.
Trisha's P.O.V
I am so happy she said yes. Erin is the best little sister. I couldn't move without her. I decided to tweet something to my followers which were just friends, family, and Magcon members. "@trisha314: goodbye for
now NY.💕☺️"
Nash immediately favourited and retweeted. I then got a text from him.
Nash💕😍: We're are you going?
Me: Taking a vacation to Europe with mom and Erin.❤️
Nash💕😍:oh😔
He has no idea what we're planning and I can't wait to see his reaction😉😏

Hey!
Ily Erin!💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
We are going to have so much fun👌😂
~Trisha💁