7

Trisha's P.O.V.
I woke up with Nash kissing me on the cheek. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him.
"Hey princess." He said.
"Hi cutie." I answered.
"It's Hayes' birthday today. He's 14 now." Nash said.
"He's 14 already! Wow." I said surprised. I got out of bed and realized I was just wearing a t-shirt. Nash looked at me with a smirk. I slapped his arm playfully. He grabbed my waist and put me on his lap. I looked at him. We kissed. Erin walked in and covered her face.
"Ewww!!! But awwww you guys are such a great couple!" She said. Nash and I just laughed.
"Oh by the way Trisha Nash and Hayes are here." She laughed at her own joke. I laughed and said, "I think I can tell." Nash and Erin got out so I could change. I slipped on a Hayes shirt and some pink shorts. I straighten my hair and leave it down. I do my usual makeup look. I run downstairs and everyone is sitting on the couch. Nash doesn't move. I stand there with my hands on my hips. Nash just watches me, then he pats his lap. I sat down on his lap. I sang Happy Birthday to Hayes. When I was finished they applauded.
"Wow thanks..." I blushed.
"By the way, nice shirt Trisha." Hayes laughs.
"Of course you like it." Erin laughs.
"Yeah of course look at that attractive guy on her shirt!" Hayes says. Nash was being very quiet. I put my head on his shoulder to see what he was doing. He was texting Shawn, Cameron, and Matt. About 5 seconds later, all 3 of them walked in. I get off of Nash's lap to go hug them.
"Hi Trisha!" Matt said as I hugged him.
"Matt why are you guys here?" I ask.
"Hayes' birthday of course!" Shawn piped in.
"Of course!" I said to him with a smile. He opened his arms and I ran into them to hug him. I then turned to hug my next door neighbour, Cam.
"Hey Nash's girl." Cameron smirks.
"How'd you know?!" I said sarcastically.
"Oh please, Nash wouldn't stop talking about it." Cam answers. Matt and Shawn both nod. I giggle and look at Nash. He blushes and says,
"I might have mentioned it a few times."
"Try a few hundred times." Matt laughs. I laugh with him and go back to sit with Nash. Erin and Hayes greet the boys and they sing happy birthday to Hayes.
"So what are we gonna do today?" Cameron says as he sits on the couch beside me.
"Well what does Hayes want to do?" I question Hayes.
"Amusement park?" Hayes asks like a little kid. We all agree. We pile into Cameron's van and he drove. Matt in the passenger seat, Me in the middle of Shawn and Nash and Hayes and Erin at the very back. We got there, paid and ran into the park. The first thing we went on was a big roller coaster. I sat in between Nash and Matt. I held onto both of them. We all went on the swing ride. (One of my favourites) and I sat beside Nash and we held hands all the way through. He had his go pro filming the whole thing. We had so much fun. Erin and Hayes were so cute. While we were in line for our last ride, I pulled Hayes aside.
"So, when are you gonna ask Erin out?" I smirked😏
"W-what do you mean?" He blushed.
"You like her I know it. And she likes you a lot. You're scared she will say no, trust me she won't." I said reassuring him.
"It would be a great birthday present..." He trailed off.
"Hayes do you know how cute that would be?!" I squealed.
"Ok I'll do it then." Hayes confirmed. I just hugged him and went back in line with Nash. He squeezed my hand. I looked up at him and kissed his cheek. We went on the ride and afterwards went back to the van. We piled in and I asked Hayes,
"So Hayes!? Great 14th birthday??" I asked.
"Ya I had so much fun!" He yelled. We drove to Nash and Hayes place. My mom and Elizabeth were waiting with cake. We all sang happy birthday and Hayes blew out the candles. We all had a piece of cake. We each gave him the present we bought him. When he was done opening the presents, he turned to Erin. THIS. WAS. IT.😁
Hayes P.O.V.
After I finished opening my presents, I turned to Erin. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Trisha getting excited. I said to Erin,
"Erin it would officially make it the best birthday ever if you agree to go out with me." I said nervously. She flashed her beautiful smile and said,
"Of course I'll go out with you Hayes!" She said. I hugged her. Everyone chanted,
"AWWWWWW!" Then Trisha yelled,
"You better not break her heart or I'll break your face!" We all laughed.
"You won't have to worry about that." I smiled. I'm so happy Erin said yes. The last thing I want to do is break Erin's heart.
Erin's P.O.V.
I can't believe Hayes just asked me out! I'm so happy! Then Trisha's mom spoke up. "I have an announcement to make! In two day I will be leaving until November (it's June rn) to Germany. Trisha and Erin, you're staying here with the boys, Skylynn and Elizabeth." Trisha looked at her mom and said.
"Are you serious! I'm gonna miss you mom!" She hugged her mom.
"But hey, you get to spend 6 months with me!" Nash piped in. We all laughed. These 6 months are going to be interesting...