14

Trisha's P.O.V.
This is our last day in LA. I've had so much fun, and I'm really happy Nash brought me. I woke up in Nash's arms as always.
"Baby wake up." I gently woke him up as I checked my phone. I had some texts from Erin. Crap its 11:30.
"Morning gorgeous." Nash said and kissed me.
"Hey babe, we have to start getting ready our flight leaves at 1:45" I told him. I decided to answer Erin.
Erin:we miss you
Erin:you're back today right?
Me:I miss you too and yeah we are💖 should be home around 3
She immediately answered.
See you then!
I smiled and turned around to see Nash just shoving his clothes into his suitcase. I crossed my arms at him.
"What? What am I doing wrong?" He asked.
"What are you doing right is the better question. Babe you have to fold the clothes!" I answered and went to help him, laughing. Once we were finished I had to pack up my stuff. First, I picked out my clothes for the day. Pink high waisted denim shorts and a white "Magcon" t shirt. I packed all my stuff and got dressed. I went to the bathroom to do my makeup and saw Andrea doing hers.
"Oh hey girl! You know we've become really close, I'm gonna miss you." she said and made a sad face.
"Aww I'm gonna miss you too!" We hugged. Kian and Nash were in the doorway.
"Look Nash! Our girls are besties!" Kian nudged him. We all laughed. Andrea and I finished up our makeup and we all went downstairs. Matt and Cameron already had all their things downstairs.
"Bout time Mr. and Mrs. Grier!" Matt exclaimed.
"Oh quiet Espinosa" I stuck my tongue out at him. After we said our goodbyes I posted a picture on Instagram of the whole group. Nash, Matt, Cameron, JC, Kian, Connor, Ricky, Trevor, Andrea and I. For the caption i wrote, "Made so many amazing friends in LA.💘 gonna miss you guys!😘" We headed for the airport and boarded the plane. When we landed in NC, we quickly got out of the plane and rushed out. I immediately saw Erin and Hayes standing there holding hands, waiting for us.
"ERIN" I yelled. She ran to hug me.
"I missed you!" She squealed. She hugged Nash and I hugged Hayes. Matt came up behind me and grabbed my laptop case. I dropped all my stuff and chased him.
"MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!" I screamed. I never caught up to him, but he gave it back and hugged me saying , "I'm sorry tishie" I frowned but forgave him because he had this cute little puppy dog face on.
"It's okay Matthew." I answered.
"Aww I love you tishie." he said. Nash turned and said "What the hell?"
"AS A FRIEND." matt yelled. "God he's so fucking protective." he whispered loud enough for Nash to hear. I laughed and Nash gave me a little glare. "I LOVE YOUUUUU NASHYYY" I said like a kid. He yelled back,
"I LOVE YOU TOO TRISHYYYYY"
We got home and it seemed like I hadn't been there in forever. We just watched movies and hung out just the 6 of us, and cam and matt slept over. I really love all these people I'm so lucky. I thought to myself as I snuggled with Nash.

Sorry it's a lil short😁
#Masha😂
I like trisha and matts friendship😂
Soooo for the next chapter I think I'm going to fast forward to Christmas because I really really want to write about Christmas😂
thanks for reading!
~Trisha🙌