KABANATA 13

5 years after

"Le are you sure you want to go back? I rolled my eyes and look at my friend Bella, She know my past and I told her every detail of it. She was also a half Filipina and my only friend when we migrated here in this foreign land.

I looked back and remember when I first went to school and she approach me first. She was bubbly and an easy goer, She was a big help to me. I can't imagine how to cope up with the pain Pablo cause me. At first I am hesitant to tell her but as the time goes fast I prove that I can trust her and be my friend... My Only friend 

Before I am afraid to socialize because he never let me, Kinulong at halos hindi asawa ang turing niya sa akin. Maraming nagtakang makipagkaibigan, but no one was allowed. I am the aloof and mysterious wife of Pablo Sebastian Villarama. I shook my head and look at my friend

"I already told you, I need it to officially end whatever we had." I sighed and sit wit her on my sofa. We are in my room and I am packing my clothes. 

"That man is a monster. And maybe it his plan. Why would he didn't file your annulment 5 years ago?" She stand and face me worriedly "He just want you to comeback and make your life miserable again".  

"I am not the same Priscila 5 years ago Bella, I can handle him now, and I promised to you that he can never touch me". I assure her "Thank you Bella, I know you were just worried about me. Don't worry if anything happens I'll call you as soon as possible". I smiled and hug her

I want to show to her that I am also flustered and scared. but I don't want her to worry and be with me. She has a lot of things to handle on our company. Yes, we established our own company here in LA and to make it short we are one of the biggest company here in the industry of Advertisement. 

I am now on the taxi and appreciating the beauty of my own country, I am amazed on the traffic, on the newly built buildings and stop with a familiar face on the billboard. 

I saw his face on a business theme billboard, nothing changed on his face kung meron man ay mas lalong nagmukha itong firm and stiff.. He was wearing a suit but inside I know he has the nice built. I shooked my head when I saw his eyes looks like he his begging to someone. 

I can't help it but the flashback of him running in the airport came. I can't forget his face while begging me to stay I don't know if that was his trick but I almost gave in for him. Mabuti na lamang 3 years ago when I decided to tell the whole story to Belle. She got curious and search every info about Pablo. She saw that Pablo and darling is exclusively dating. Ni wala siyang nakita na information about our annulment, Kaya naman she extended her search and found out that he never files it.

What's with him? I know his family want's it. 

"Hello." I answered a call bago bumaba at tingnan ang hotel kung saan ako magstay. Bella book it and handle everything about my stay here.

"Hi Miss Johnson, sorry for the sudden call but can we reschedule the meeting?". The warm voice of a women says on the other line.

"Why? Sorry but this is the only time I am allotted to you". I strictly said 

"Ah. I see. Sorry for that Miss. I will just inform Mr. Villarama about it". She said and says her goodbye

I know it is too soon to meet him but I don't want to back out. If I will given a chance I am scared that I might go back to states and hide.

Kaya naman pagkatapos kong ayusin ang mga gamit sa suites na kinuha ay nagmamadali na akong mag-ayos and decided na magpunta na sa bgc kung saan ang kumpanya ng lalaking iyon.