1

Hey queens!This is gonna be another MAGCON boys fanfic,so I hope you like it!And this story's is gonna be a bit different then my other fanfic cuz in this story there is only be a few of the magcon boys and other stuff cuz I don't want to be a spoiler!
Love you!and Enjoy!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
-Skyler's P.o.v-

I was in a real good sleep until my fucking alarm went off as I groaned.I slammed my hand to the bedside table touching everywhere to find where it was cuz my eyes were still closed then finally!I slammed my hand into my alarm clock to snooze.I opened my eyes as I looked at my clock as I saw it was 7:00.Yes I wake up that early cuz my parents put me on the damn school bus.I sat up on my bed and I looked around my room,it was normal as usual but my vision was a bit blurry cuz I needed my glasses.

Damn!I hated those things so much!Their big and nerdy and ugly!Before I grabbed my glasses I tied my hair into a ponytail as I grabbed my glasses then put them on my face as I got off the bed.I walked to my bathroom which was private to myself.Thank god!Cuz if I had to share I would never walk outside again not even to school!I walked it as the floor was cold as hell as I shivered a bit.I put on my contacts that I wore everyday to school on my blue eyes.

[10 mins Later]

I was already done with my 'bathroom priorities' which were to brush my teeth,Take a shower,dry my curly brunet hair with blonde highlights at the ends,do my hair,wear my outfit which was long jeans up to my ankles,black boots,and a 'IDGAF' shirt which was white,and a black leather jacket.I put my backpack on my back with one strap even though it had two but I didn't care.And I just put my hair into a high better ponytail then when I woke up,and I always wore this red tear shaped necklace my grandma gave to me as I ran downstairs.

I saw that my mom downstairs cooking breakfast which was as usual eggs,pancakes,and in my opinion the best part BACON!I don't know I just really like bacon.

My mom was like the boss at cooking cuz she can cook anything!When I say anything I mean ANYTHING!Her full name was Michelle Star Heart,I don't care if it's a weird name its my mom!

"Hey mom."i said as I sat at the kitchen table on a stool.

"Hello dear,where's your sister?"my mom asked,and yes I have a sister she's pretty cool.

She had dark brown hair,her eyes were blue like mines,yes it's the 'sibling thing'!We were kinda the same height.Her name was Katelyn Heart.And I she was the same age as me,we were both 16.

"I think she's upstairs,in her room,I don't know."I said.

"Then go check and see."she said as I groaned.

"But it's too far."I groaned as I sticked my arm out lazily.

"Oh come on!"she said as she lightly pushed me of the stool and I groaned and went to upstairs.

We had separated rooms here room had mostly everything was purple,she loved that color!I never knew why...but she also got a necklace too it was different from mines,hers was more girly.It had diamonds and sparkles and other stuff but I had a big purple jewel in the middle.

"Hey Katy!Moms calling you!Hurry up!"I said.

"Tell her I'll be there in 2 minutes!"she said.

"Ok."I said as I ran downstairs.

"She said she's gonna be down in 2 minutes."I said to my mom as I sat back on my stool.

"Ok,she better be."she said as she gave me a with food as I started eating.

[2 minutes later]

-Katy's P.o.v-

I came running downstairs like a wild person.I was wearing a cupcake shirt from Bethany Mota's line,jeans up to my ankles,dark brown boots,my purple sweater,and my hair was down as usual.

"Come on!Hurry up!Your gonna be late!"my mom said as she passed me a plate filled with food.

"Bye dears I have to go to work."my mom said as she took of her apron and walked towards the counter where she put her keys at.

"Bye mom."me and Skyler said.