6

-Skyler's P.o.v-
I was shocked at what i saw.It was a beach but no one was in it except a dog.So I decided to play with the dog for a bit,I ran towards the dog as it was sitting on the sand looking at the sea.The dog was pretty big.I went on my knees but the dog flinched as it started barking at me as I got scared a bit.I looking at the dogs eyes they were red,I looked some more as the dog stopped barking as I got a headache.The headache went in and went away quickly.Then I looked at the dog again,now his eyes were blue.

I was confused as hell,and now I be dog was acting nice to me and not barking at all.I rubbed his back a couple times as I saw he had a collar on as I looked at the tag and now I was sitting and the sand getting my jeans sandy.Get it?No.Ok.The tag said:

Belongs To:
Dr.E.

I didn't know what 'E.' meant but I didn't care.I played with the dog for a bit sitting on the sand,until my foot got numb.Which is so annoying!I stomped it on the sand a couple times to make it stop,which did help.I brushed off the sand off my pants as I walked towards the water as the dog came behind me running as I stopped and looked down at me feet,which had no shoes on for some reason but I did not care.I started walking across the silent beach with the dog following behind me until I got bored.Then I stopped in the middle of the beach as the dog stopped too as i crouched down to the dog and grabbed his face and kissed his nose.

"Should I name you?"I asked out loud to myself but only me and the dog could heard me.The dog barked as I giggled.

"Well ok then,but what name?"I asked out loud again,now sitting on the sand again and the dog copying me.

"You look like a boy-dog so ill give you a boy name."I said as the dog barked again as I giggled again.

"Cookie?"I asked.

"No.Thats horrible."I said giggling.

"Oh!I got it!Spike!"I said as Spike started barking happily and licking me in the face as I giggled.He was so big he made me fall to the sand!

"Skyler!Get away from that animal!"an unknown person yelled,but the voice sounded familiar.