8

{Everyone's P.o.v}

Where's Skyler and Nash?

-Nash's P.o.v-

Me and Skyler talked and talked until Spike started barking again as his whole body turned into a fireball.

"Spike!Whats wrong?"Skyler asked scared as I tapped her shoulder.

"What Nash?"she asked a bit pissed off.

"I its them,that's making him bark."I said as she looked forward.

-Skyler's P.o.v-

I looked forward as I saw the rest of the crew.

"Calm down Spike,their friends of mine."I said as the dog stopped going on fire.

"What the fuck is that?"Carter said surprised.

"My new dog."I said.

"No,no,no!We ain't keeping a fucking dog!"Katy said.

"You know we're in the woods right?"I asked.

"Oh fuck I forgot,cuz someone*Looks a rose*left us here."Katy said as she stopped looking at Rose and back at me.

"Oh shut the-"Rose was gonna curse out Katy but then wind came from the sky as something crashed into the ground.

"What the fuck?"I said as we all ran towards the thing.

The 'thing' opened and a guy with red skin,a outfit he was wearing looked like fancy robe which was blue,and he was wearing sandals,the guy had no hair.

"Who the hell are you?"We all asked.

"I'm Dr.Evi- I mean I'm Dr.E."the guy said.

I started thinking of where that name came from but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Fuck!"All the boys said grabbing weapons and powers as me and the girls were confused.

"What's wrong?"all the girl said but I just had a 'what the fuck' face on.

"He's Dr.Evil not Dr.E!"they said.

"I bet you he wants to kill us or something."Nash said holding a fireball.

"Pretty much.Sees them!"he said as I was bout to throw a fireball I got a bag in my head and so did the others.

-Katy's P.o.v-

"Where am I?"I asked as I woke up.

I tried moving but I was chained up to the wall as I looked around at the unknown place as I saw The other chained up to the wall too but they were still blacked out as I just sat on the floor waiting for them to wake up.I put my hand in my pocket to get my phone but my pocket was empty.WHAT THE FUCK!He took my phone too!Not cool at all.....

[4 mins Later]