4

-Skyler's P.o.v-
We were all shocked at what we saw.Every building was destroyed into pieces or burnt down.Then angry villagers came towards us.

"Did you do this to our village?"the man with a pickaxe asked.

"No sir."we all said at the same time.

"We'll let me see your arms then."he said as we sticked out our arms.

"Liars!"he said as he was bout to swing the pickaxe at us.

But I burnt it into a melted pickaxe as he got more angry as he ran away.

"Wow,I never knew I could do that."I said surprised.

"Let's go before we get in more trouble."Rose said as we ran away into the woods.

[1 hour later]

We ran and ran until we got tired.

"I'm gonna take a seat on the grass."Rose said but a rock went under her before she could put her butt on the grass.

"That's strange."Rose said as we nodded.

-Jack.Js P.o.v-

I had the power to control plants,flowers,mostly anything in nature except animals.I was looking over these girls,I saw one was bout to sit on grass then a rock slid under her before she could sit on the ground.I knew she was like me.

So I climbed on trees and swung on vines to the rest of the crew I had,they were all boys.Thier names were Nash,Cameron,Carter,and Hayes Nash's little brother.

-Nash's P.o.v-

Jack.J came running towards us while I was trying to make a fireball but Carter burnt it down as I got a bit mad.

"Hey guys!"Jack.J said jumping off a vine he was swinging on.

"What?"we all asked.

"I found these girls-"Jack.J got cut off.

"GIRLS!"me,Carter,Hayes,and Cameron said at the same time surprised.

"Yea,yea shut it before we have to run again."Jack.J said as we calmed down.
"Follow me then you'll see them."Jack.J said.

We followed him and saw 5 girls standing there.

-Skyler's P.o.v-

I heard bushes move as 5 boys pop up as we all posed to protect ourselves.My hair was on fire with two fireballs in my hands,Rose made vines come out from the ground,Belle made two dead zombies come out from the ground too,Katy made two purple poison fire balls,and Marie made an ice sword and gun.

"Woah!Calm down were just boys."the tall boy with blue eyes said.

"You sure."Marie said pointing her ice at all the boys as they nodded quickly.

"Ok then."she said as she melted her ice weapons as me and the girls stopped too.
"What's your names?"the boys asked.

"Marie."

"Katy."

"Skyler."

"Rose."

"And Belle."

"What's your names?"I asked.

"Carter."

"Cameron."

"Nash"

"Jack"

"And Hayes."