14

-Katy's P.o.v-

Me and Skyler were running away from the crew as we were laughing.I didn't know where we were going as I ran behind Skyler cuz she was fast as hell.

[10 mins Later]

We were all walking cuz we were tired so was Skyler as we got to a beach.

"Wow"we all said as Skyler giggled and started running towards the water as I ran after her.

-Skyler's P.o.v-

"I can see shit!"Katy yelled as I laughed.(cuz it was nighttime)

"Spike!"I yelled as I heard his chain.

"Turn to into a fireball!"I said as his whole body went on fire as I could see a bit.

I started walking as I saw candles but they were not lit yet.I ran towards them and put my fingers on the wick as it lit up cuz I'm a fire avatar so yeah.We all put the around us as we sat on the sand having fun and being weird.

[The next Day]

-Cameron's P.o.v-

I woke up in a tree as usual.And today was the day,to ask Katy to be my girlfriend.But I don't know how!

So I went to brush my teeth with the toothpaste we had left.I climbed into Nash's tree where he slept.He was awake on his phone.(which only had 30%)

"Nash."I said.

"What?"he said getting off his phone.

"Help me?"I asked.

"With what?Asking Katy out?"he asked.

"Ding!Ding!Ding!"I tapping my nose three times,as Nash chuckled.

"Just ask her!"he said.

-Katy's P.o.v-

I sleep near Cameron's tree and Skyler's tree.I was sleeping until I over heard Nash and Cameron talking as tried to listen to what they were saying.OMG!