Where is he? | Cht. 2

Shuichi's POV

It's been almost four weeks since that day he told me about his family.Kaede hosted a Halloween party and surprisingly everyone was invited.Which was weird.I usually go to her parties so I only thought their would be more people that's all.Kokichi wanted to come with me since hes never been to a party so we went to go buy him a costume.I went has a detective like I always do and since Kokichi has never celebrated Halloween we had a difficult time finding something good for him.But I got him a jester costume.He looked cute in it.Plus it made me pay more attention to the freckles on his face.Their really cute.But when we went to the party everyone was messing with him.Of course he acted like it was nothing.Insulting them back.But after about three hours he came over to me and said he was 'going to head back early'.I didn't have a problem with that so I gave him my room key and he went on his way.But why am I thinking about this?That's what everyone is wondering.Well I went back to my room and he wasn't there.Its been about three weeks since then.Me,Tenko,and Himiko have been looking everywhere for him.He hasnt been to class either.It seems as if no one at school cares.While searching we came across a group of kids.It was a group of nine.It was DICE.They were worried too.So now all of us are looking.But I'm sitting in classroom looking out the window.Our math teacher doesn't care about us paying attention.Hes the last teacher we have before we go home.Its Friday and still nothing.I hope DICE found something.

I hear the bell ring.Finally the end of the day.I can finally continue looking for Kokichi.I stand up only to be pushed back down in my seat.I look to see Tenko."We need to talk Saihara." "Is it about Kokichi?" "Yeah it is." "Shouldn't we go to the rooftop then?" She nods and starts walking out of the classroom.I grab my stuff and follow her.If your wondering where Himiko is her parents decided to go on a trip.Himiko was upset when she found out about the trip but we promised her we would still look for Kokichi.She seemed happy to hear that but sad she couldn't help for a whole week.Now we're short one search member but DICE apparently got nothing else to do so they always look for clues.

I feel Tenko grab my hand and help me up the stairs.Yeah I told Tenko and Himiko about how I get dizzy going up and down the stairs.Sadly the elevator is out of order and recently I've been losing my balance and hurting myself.So everyday now I walk to school with Himiko and Tenko.She opens the doors to the rooftop and we go sit down on the bench."So what about Kokichi?" I ask Tenko."We've been looking everywhere but one place." "Which is?" Tenko sighs."Himiko texted me earlier.She said that she forgot to go to Kokichi's house.Ive never been there but she has.She even gave me the address to the place.But I cant go with you." "But why?"

She sighs again."My parents want me to meet some guy today at dinner.Their forcing me to.I really dont aant to leave this all to you,Saihara.But it's the only place left where we can look for Kokichi." I nod.My mind goes back to that night when he told me about his family.Is it possible they kidnapped him on Halloween when he was going back to the dorms?"Alright Saihara I'll leave this to you.I texted you the address.I texted BJ too.So we made an agreement if you dont text BJ by 9 that your safe then DICE will go down there." I nod again.Everyone in DICE is really nice.BJ is the guy with a red afro.Hes the oldest in the group.All of them are just great friends I can tell.Now at this point your probably wondering if I told my uncle about Kokichi.Yes I did tell him.He told me hes going to work double shift to find Kokichi.So we've got a good sized team.

"Well let's get going,Saihara." Tenko says as she stands up.I stand up as well and we start leaving the building.

Its seven PM.I changed into something more comfortable.Like my MCR (My Chemical Romance) shirt with my P!ATD (Panic! At The Disco) hoodie over it with some normal black pants.My black Converses and my lucky hat of insecurity!Okay just the hat I normally wear but I'm wearing dark greys and black with a little bit of white but not too much.I walk out of my room and carefully start going down the stairs.Once I did that I walked out the building and started going to Kokichi's house.Its really far away.I decide to call my uncle to see if he can pick me up.In a few minutes he pulls up.I get into the car and he starts driving.