†̷ ђэℓℓ เร ลℓℓ เ ки๏ω †̷ | Cht. 3

[?̷̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅?̷̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅?̷̲̲̲̅̅̅]'s POV

I write in my little book.Its contains all my feelings and thoughts in it.I try to stay happy despite feeling sad.I was given a knife and that knife is my only friend.It makes me smile when I see it.I want to name my knife.Should I name him Mr.Knify?Maybe I should.But my thoughts are interrupted by a big bang downstairs."GET DOWN HERE YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!!" Mother has called me.I hide my book and walk out of my room.

I'm greeted by getting my hair grabbed the moment I walk downstairs and I get thrown onto the floor.There's red on the floor now.Ive learned it comes from me but I'm not sure what it's called.When Mr.Knify slips from my hand the red comes out too."CLEAN THIS SHIT UP NOW!!" "Yes mother." I stand up only to be pushed on the floor again by father."Hurry it up,mistake." "Yes father." Father and mother have nicknames for me and I accept them.I'll always love them no matter what.

After I clean up I make tea for mother.But big brother tripped me and it got all over mother."YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!!!!!!I'VE RAISED YOUR USELESS ASS AND GIVEN YOU A SHELTER!!!!!AND THIS IS WHAT I GET AS PAYMENT!!!!" Mother kicks me over and over again.Older brother laughs.But I still love them.

After that I was told to go to my room.So I do as I was told.I lay down on the floor and close my eyes.I try to sleep but I cant.Father will be angry if I dont sleep.I grab Mr.Knify put him on my arm.Next thing I know the red is all over the floor.I start to crying knowing father will punch me.

Father came into the room.Hes very upset but instead of punching me he cut a lemon open and squeezed it on top where the red was coming from.I screamed and he slapped me."Stop fucking crying you piece of shit." Father says.I do as I'm told.I stop crying.Father leaves the room slamming the door.I still love you father.I know you love me too because your doing this to me.Mother and big brother love me too I just know it.I smile to myself and lay back down.Falling asleep.

Two years later

My body hurts more then it ever has in my whole life.But getting a beating from mother and father is a blessing.It means they love trash like me and I love them too.I will never not love them.

Five years later

I'm sixteen now and I understand what life is.Next year is my last year in highschool.No more bullies.When I turn eighteen I'm moving out of my parents place.They dont care about me.I learned that the hard way.I'll find a place for me and DICE to stay at.I'll give my friends Himiko and Tenko the biggest hugs ever.I'll talk to my crush for the first and last time.Once all that is done there only one thing left to do......

Kill myself.

500 words