I'm safe with you | Cht. 4

Kokichi's POV

I wake up and start freaking out.But then I realize I'm okay.Im still alive.How do I know what?I only know that because someone wearing black nail polish is holding my hand.I sit up and look at the person holding my hand.Its Shuichi and hes sleeping.I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.I slide my hand out of Shuichi's grip.

"Oh your awake now." I jump a bit at the sudden voice.Then I started remembering exactly why I was scared and where I was."Sorry.Didnt mean to scare ya.Im Benjamin Saihara.You already knew my nephew,Shuichi.But please call me Ben." The man says."I'm Kokichi Oma...." "Yeah I know.Shuichi has been talking about you a lot these past few weeks.You worried him a lot.Hes hasnt been sleeping too well since you disappeared." He explains.Shuichi was worried?And he was talking about me a lot?"I dont understand....why was he so worried about me?" "Well kiddo its because hes loves you." Shuichi loves me?That cant be true.....can it?I mean the kiss we had both times....all three times....were just nothing.Shuichi would never actually truly want to kiss me.Beside I'm trash.

"We're home now.Shuichi wake up!" Shuichi jolts awake and looks around."Whats going on Uncle Ben?!A-are they following us again!" "Nah I was just waking you up.Ha!" "That isn't funny!" Shuichi looks cute when hes frustrated.Oh wait I'm still wearing his hoodie and hat.I hope I get something else to wear.Dont get me wrong I love what Shuichi let me wear but underneath that is horrible.My parents are the fucking worst!"Alright everyone out.We need to get stuff set up." Ben says as he gets out the car and goes into his house I'm assuming.I take off Shuichi's hat.

I see my book in Shuichi's hand."I'm guessing you read it,huh?" "Y...yeah...noth the whole thing though.Just the first and last entries." "I'm sorry that I love you.You can just stop acting nice to me.You know I'm gay and that I like you.You hate me.Just admit." "I don't hate you at all!I really really like you too!" Shuichi says.But he quickly puts his hands over his mouth and looks away from me.He really really likes me?"ShuShu.....are you saying......you love me back?" I ask.He looks at me and he nods.Oh shit hes crying.

I move Shuichi's hands and hold them in mine.I put my forehead against his and close my eyes.We stay there for about three minutes."Why were you crying,Shumai?" "I though you would hate me.." "What am I doing now?"
"Holding my hands,putting out foreheads against each other's,and talking to each other." He responds.I open my eyes to look into his golden ones."Exactly.....I've never dated anyone in my life....I've never touched someone like this either....and no one has touched me like this.....Shuichi please.....if I may........I want to tell you that I love you.To the moon and back.Well more like to Pluto and back because that's the only really cute thing coming to mind." "I love you....too.." At that moment we kiss each other.It was like a connection......sparks flying.Ive been kissed before but not like this.Everytime Shuichi kisses me I feel happy with myself.

We pulls away from the kisses and look at each other."Wanna talk about this tomorrow,Kokichi?" I just nod.We both both get out of his uncle's car and go inside.

"There you two are!I just ordered us some pizza." I was confused.I mean I havent eaten in a few weeks so I was glad to hear that but its coming from an adult.He doesn't sound mad."Actually me and Kokichi were going to go get some rest.We'll eat in the morning though." "Alright you boys have good night.Shuichi,you know where I'm at if you need me." "Yes sir.Good night Uncle Ben." I bow quickly."Its no problem boys.Dont get crazy upstairs." Shuichi just grabbed my hand and started running upstairs.Which confused me.

He opened the door to a really emo looking room.(The picture above)I like it though.We walk in and he makes me sit on his bed.I dont mind though.I see him looking in his closet.Until he pulls some sweatpants,a large shirt,and a pair of boxers.He hands them to me."I think these will somewhat fit you.I need to talk to my uncle about something,okay?" I smile and nod my head."Alright.I'll be back up here in a bit." Shuichi walks out of the room and closes the door behind.I look at the clothes Shuichi gave me.I guess I should put them on.