Chapter 11: Grizzled

At catering.
Liv: So you and Dragan are official?
Carmella: Yeah, I got to witness his gentle side, I also hear from him that you and Marcus are a thing now.
Liv: Marcus is like everything I wanted.
Then duo came to them with their SD tag titles.
Dragan: Hey girls.
Carmella: Nice to see you-
Liv: Marcus what happened to you?
He was about to speak but the White Winged Devil spoke first.
Dragan: He tripped and landed on the stairs and he lost a tooth as well. Right, Marcus?
He forced a fake smile and touched him with his shoulder.
Marcus: Yeah, I fell of and lost a tooth.
He showed his teeth.
Liv: Poor thing.
She gave the Prince of Madness a hug.
Carmella: How's my gentle giant doing?
Dragan: I'm doing great my self, we look for new challengers so we face them before upcoming event which is?
Liv: It's Survivor series.
Marcus: Battle of the brands and who are the RAW Tag team champions currently?
Carmella: The OC or AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows, and Anderson and Gallows are the champs.
Marcus: AJ. AJ. Those three we're former Bullet Club members I'm glad that they can see us again.
Liv: Guys look.
She pointed at the TV.
At the arena.

The former NXT UK tag team champions have made their way to the ring with microphones.
Zack: Last week before HIAC we we're in a Gauntlet match and we we're the final team to enter and we thought that we could beat the Elite Slayers, but we didn't.
Drake: They beat the Revival and are now the brand new SD tag team champions.
Zack: That should've been us!
The crowd booed.
Backstage.
Marcus: Drag, I think we got some new opponents.
Dragan: Let's give them a welcome.
Carmella: Be careful guys.
Liv: Especially you, Marky.
Marcus: We will.
Dragan: It's promise.
They got kissed from their girlfriends and then left.
At the arena.
Zack: We should've face the Revival, not those nonsensical dimwitted-

The crowd cheered and the SD tag team champions came out.
Zeighar: You say that you should've face the Revival? We went through Hell to get what we want. And you wanna fight, huh? We'll grant you the opportunities next week in a Tag match before Survivor Series starts.
They made their way to the ring.
Drake: So you are offering us a challenge mate?
Zack: We gladly accept, next week we'll be the future.
The two teams shook hands but it was cut by a theme

Out came the winner of KOTR, Baron/King Corbin, the entire arena showered him with boos as he entered the ring.
Corbin: Bow down to your king!
The crowd boos already.
Zack: Ayo! Who are you to interrupt the Grizzled Young Veterans, future tag team champions!?
Corbin: I'm the captain of the SD survivor series team and your just a filthy peasant with no clue.
The crowd reacted to his roast.
Zeighar: Dude, I think that winning KOTR might've gotten through your head, tell me is that scepter of yours is as big as the stick inside your pants?
The crowd cheers.
Zeighar: And you two don't have what It takes to Elite.
The British Superstars attacked the duo and began brawling with them, and Lone Wolf was eyeing everything before deciding to join the Veterans on beating Zeighar and Draghar, the right was cut by a familiar theme.

Out came the Big Dog, Roman Reigns. The crowd was happy to see him but Corbin wasn't, he stepped away from the teams and stood his grounds with Reigns as he got in the two brawled. But it was cut by the GM Christian.
Christian: That's enough!
The two teams turned around to face him.
Christian: You six are so hellbent on destroying each other but how about this. It'll be Roman Reigns teaming with the SD tag team champions the Elite Slayers vs the team of King Corbin and the Grizzled Young Veterans, right now!
The crowd popped. The two alliances looked at each other and smiled.

OK guys, tomorrow is the tag match.
Peace out!