Chapter 22: Multi national conflicts

At the arena.
Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura we're on the ring, the crowd was booing them and the Underdog had the mic and spoke.
Sami: Last week we challenged the Elite Slayers to tag team title match at TLC for the SD tag titles and those two accepted our offer because on this roster will have some changes when me and the King of Strongstyle Shinsuke Nakamura claim the titles and the King will rule the tag team division with a iron fist!
The crowd booed.
Sami: You people don't know what true perfection really is, you just-

Out came the SD tag team champions.
Zeighar: Sami, the tag team division doesn't need the two of you, these people don't need you and most importantly this entire roster doesn't need some circus acts who don't know how to cut a decent promo!
The crowd reacted to his roast to the two.
Zeighar: I could rant about this as much as I want but that would be a waste of our time. At TLC expect your demise to be quick and painless but that would be a lie but we can promise you one thing... You'll never seen it coming!
The crowd cheered.
Sami: Enough with the cheers, can't you two and these hypocritical people see the art that me and the King of Strongstyle Shinsuke Nakamura try to put on this roster?
Zeighar: You mean the art of how your mic skills are utter garbage compared to mine.
The crowd cheered.
Zeighar: And as for you.
He pointed to Nakamura.
Zeighar: Shin how can I say something without being offensive?
He thought for a moment until he said.
Zeighar: I got it, you're retarded.
The crowd reacted but they knew that he went too far. On the other hand Nakamura got peeved off and grabbed Sami's mic.
Shinsuke: "In Japanese"- I will destroy the two of you, you will all see my power because I'm the King of Strongstyle. The Artist. The-
Zeighar: Speak up! I can't understand you.
Shinsuke: I... Destroy you...
Zeighar: Would like to see that. But you'll have to wait your turns for TLC coming next week.
The Prince of Madness threw the mic and the Elite Slayers left the alliance of Nakamura/Zayn furious.
Backstage.
Dragan: You know pissing Zayn and Nakamura might be bad idea?
Marcus: Relax, what's the worst thing that could happen?
Dragan: Everything.
Marcus: You know you can be a drama queen sometimes.
Dragan: Whatever.
They saw their girls watching on the screen.
Marcus: Hey guys what's up?
Liv: We're watching who our opponents could be after the Triple Threat match right here.
The Duo of Malice looked at the screen.
"At the arena"
It was Riott Squad's Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan vs Asuka and Kairi Sane vs Fire and Desire.
Kairi did a In-Sane Elbow to Logan and pinned her but the count was broken but Deville and then she and Rose did their signature Double Team combo and pinned Kairi for the win and they got their opportunity for the Women's tag titles.
"Backstage"
Carmella: Well, we know who we're facing at TLC.
Liv: Yeah.
Dragan: You beat them good, I believe
in you.
Carmella: Good to hear.
Marcus: We've seen how they perform and they're decent but you two are better.
Liv: Thanks a lot baby.
She jumped at him and he caught her and they booped their noses.
Dragan: You two cute.
Liv: Thanks so are you and Mella.
The two blushed at the remarks that the Problematic Child gave them. Now they have a lot to worry about for TLC in just a week.

OK guys, I'm updating on Monday.
Peace out!