Chapter 27: Preparing for Hell

"At a gym"

Marcus, Liv and Carmella we're watching Dragan beating a punching bag up, the Slovenian imagined the bag as Enzo to which he started destroying and grinding the bag to pieces.

Marcus: Dude stop, you are shedding the entire thing to pieces.

Dragan: Po vseh stvareh, ki nam jih je rekel, si ne zasluzi usmiljenja. (He doesn't deserve any mercy after all the stuff he said)

Liv: Yup, you are definitely paying for the bag.

Carmella: Shush, he's in rage mode you wouldn't want to have Drag attack you?

Liv: Well control your boyfriend then.

Dragan: No, I not attack you. I have one purpose, that to destroy Enzo and Cass.

Marcus: Dude, wasn't it a together goal?

Dragan: I know, but I want to rip them piece by piece.

Marcus: I feel you but I thing you're getting out of hand, how about you rest for a bit?

The White Winged Devil sighed and smiled as he ruffled Marcus' hair and went to a chair sat on it and Carmella followed him there. Marcus went to train as he was accompanied by his girlfriend Liv.

Liv: So, what will be your strategy for this Friday my Prince of Madness?

Marcus: Like always, I use my speed to my advantage sure the team has Cass but I have a giant of my own.

He pointed to Dragan.

Marcus: After what Enzo said to you it made me flip a bit as I want to terminate him.

Liv: And what about Cass?

Marcus: He hasn't said or done anything as he follows Enzo who controls him as a puppet.

Liv: Well there was a time where Cass turned on Enzo who had enough of him talking nonstop.

Marcus: Well even his partner had enough.

Liv: Yeah but they somehow reformed, but listen to me about this.

Marcus: Ask away.

Liv: I want... You to make Enzo suffer.

Marcus: That's deep but he deserves it for abandoning a perfectly good looking girl like you.

Liv: Aww, thank you Marky.

She hugged him as the two kissed.

At Dragan and Carmella's side.

Carmella: You can't stand Enzo, can you?

Dragan: He insult nation, he insult mother and he insult you. He needs to be destroyed.

Carmella: You know that I wasn't dating him right?

Dragan: I know, Cass deserves punishment more because he dumped you. If I we're him I'd never break away from you. That why I not show mercy to him as I plan on destroying fools, it was their mistake coming back to WWE and target me and Marcus.

Carmella: Wow are you honest with the stuff about me baby?

Dragan nodded.

Carmella: That's so sweet of you Drag, I would never break away from you and you're the only one that can have me.

Dragan: I know, come here.

The two then shared a deep but passionate kiss.

Marcus: Dude are prepared for more training?

The two broke apart.

Dragan: Way to ruin moment.

Carmella: Yeah, just promise to teach Cass a lesson.

Dragan nods as he gets up and joins Marcus.

Marcus: Ready man?

Dragan smiled at his partner.

Dragan: Yes, I ready.

The two then went back to prepare for this Friday.

OK guys, tomorrow is the grand finale. So stay tuned.

Peace out!