Chapter 28: Certified brawl

"Backstage"
Marcus and Dragan were preparing for they're match againts Enzo and Cass in a No DQ for the SD tag titles.
Liv: Make sure you kick Enzo's ass.
Carmella: And Cass doesn't deserve mercy either.
Marcus: Don't worry girls, we'll kick they're asses.
Dragan: I destroy two morons.
Carmella: I hope you do.
She gave him a kiss.
Liv: Good luck Marky.
Marcus: I got this Gionna.
He hugged her and she hugged back.
Dragan: We must go, we see you later.
The two left.
"At the arena"

The arena was cheering the two superstars as they came out, they went to the ring and Enzo had his signature mic.
Enzo: My name is Enzo Amore and I'm a Certified G and a bonified stud and you can't teach that.
The crowd cheered.
Enzo: And this right here is Big Cass and he's 7'0 tall and you can't teach that.
The crowd cheered.
Enzo: Badaboom. Realist guys in the room. How you doin!
The crowd cheered and chanted "How you doin" over and over.
Enzo: You see folks, tonight we'll be fighting the Elite Haters on a No DQ for the tag titles, reasin why I called "Haters" is because it suits them like a tuxeedo. How you doin.
The crowd cheered and Cass grabber the mic.
Cass: You know what, enough talking and let's bring out those bozos out, Come out here you wimps or are you afraid of our size?
The arena then went dark as the titantron showed a red pentegram rotating and once it stopped a theme played.

Out came the Elite Slayers but with a diffent attire. Zeighar donned his signature helmet but instead of Green face paint he had Red face paint markings and his cape was deep crimson Red and his suit was much more darker. Draghar on the other hand had his entire attire in Black instead of white as he still keeps his horns and red eye contacts, the two made they're way to the ring and eyed the two superstars as they have the titles to the referee and the Bell rang. Zeighar and Enzo started off, Zeighar smirker at tagged his partner and the White Winged Devil comes out and had a enraged look, Enzo took it into his advantage and tagged Cass and the two giants trash talked before Cass went for a jab and Draghar retaliated with a Mountain Splitter which made the 7'0 footer stumble a bit, he then for Skull Crusher but Cass dodged it and went for another jab to the Skull of Draghar before using the ropes for a Big Boot and pinned him but Zeighar jumped with a Phenomenal Forearm and struck Cass and then Enzo got out and began brawling with Zeighar.
"Minutes later"
Cass went for a Empire Elbow on Zeighar and it connected and earned a Fuse Radar from Draghar but the Slovenian didn't notice Enzo on the ropes as he did a DDG but Draghar grabbed him and slammer him on the mat and then roared at him, Zeighar did a Defective Clash to Cass but he kicked out.
"Minutes later"
The Duo of Malice was laying on the ground beaten up as Enzo and Cass set up a table and put Zeighar on itand Enzo climbed the turnbuckle and the two did Flying Enzo and pinned him but the Prince of Madness kicked out, Cass set him up and Enzo did a Jaw-Don-Zo but Draghar got up and tackled the two and grbabed Cass for a Powerslam on the mat.
"End of the match"
Cass was stomping on Draghar but a force awaken in him and grbabed the foot of Cass and shoved him away and did Fuse Radar and knocked him out, Enzo took ashot at him and once Draghar turned around and it was his chance he threw a Mountain Splitter on Enzo and then grbabed him and the did Dragon Awakening and pinned him and the two won.
Announcer: Here are your winners and still the SD tag champions... The Elite Slayers!!!
They we're given the titles and they raised them in the air in victory.
"Backstage"
Carmella: Satisfied Drag?
Dragan: Yes.
Marcus: Me too, those two deserved it.
Liv: And you're still put champions.
Dragan/Marcus: And we'll never break away because we will live with each other for the rest of our lives.
Carmella/Liv: Yeah.
They all shared Kiss for celebration.

OK guys, this is it for the story, hope you all liked it as I continue my next projects.
Peace out!