Character

My best friend and I will be releasing a podcasts that of which's name will not be disclosed due to the fact I know someone who follows my account (I fucking hate you bitch) that wants to know the name (I mean I really hate you)
But my character is John Mark. And here he is.

He is usually a little more put together but he's drunk out of his shit and depressed in the scene I drew this from

He was born in Russia, but when discrimination of Jews became overwhelming there, he moved to Germany. Shit move because it's the 1920's when he moves there with his family as a kid. Come 1938, he witnesses the family's tailor shop being vandalized with yellow paint and Jewish slurs. He gets depressed with all that is going on and drinks and gambles all of his family's savings away. Being too ashamed and fearing for his life from his debt collector, he flees on a train to anywhere. He doesn't care where he's going. He bought a ticket and he's trying to disappear. He left his family behind with nothing but his burdens. Way to go, John. He gets kicked off the train for harassing the attendants. From there he drunkenly stumbles into the forest where he presumed he black outs. He wakes up in a grocery store and tries to blow his brains out but a guy his age stops him.

( He changes his name to John in the story (it is never said what his name was before but it was prob Russian) )