Chapter 15: EVERYTHING'S FINE

[[EDITED]]

DYO'S P.O.V.

10:00AM
@EXO RESIDENCE

As I woke up, I ready myself for the consequences I'll receive for this day, thinking it's already the start for me to be trusted again by her and her friends.

Yes, I did not know what will happen next, I don't know if it's all good and fine now, I don't know how to start, all I just know is I'm preparing myself to the things I'm afraid to happened.

Last night was really the most frustrated and embarrassing day in my life, knowing everyone especially the girls never trust me any longer after they knew what happened.

They were really pissed when we saw them fighting over something at the garden last night, hurting Chel physically, all of them was really looked angry, but when I looked into Joy, she seems avoiding my gazed.

So now, I'm going to prepare breakfast for everyone, but before I do so, I saw Joy going down the stairs, but she froze as she looked to me, looking shocked and wanted to go back as she avoided my gazed again.

"Good morning." I greeted her not to be awkward to each other.

"Ne." But all I can hear is that and she immediately turned around.

"Do.. Do you want anything?" I asked as my confidence came back when I saw her took one step to go upstairs.

"Aniya.. I have an appointment today, so I'll go first now." She said without looking at me and hurriedly went down.

"Wearing those clothes?" I asked as I saw her walking towards the main door and there she stopped and looked to her clothes, wearing a basketball short and t-shirt.

She's so plain if you don't ask. She then took a deep breath as she frowned, still not meeting my gazed. She planned to step on the stairs when I decided to ask her if we can talk. She slowly looked to me as she holds her shirt tightly.

"Ne, I think we must." And I was surprised when she agreed.

She then walked towards the back door, way to the backyard which the swimming pool was placed, so I followed and saw her sat on the pool side, playing her feet to the water, so I did the same way as I sat beside her.

"Miane." I apologized again.

"Aniya.." She shook her head, so I frowned as I looked to her.

"I know I did the wrong thing. I realized it now. No one wants it after all. We're both drunk." She continued.

"I'm sorry to put you in this position; I know you just want to accompany me there for me to be safe, I know you don't have any intention to do so. But if you think I'm always act like those then I'm okay with that, it's my fault too after all. I don't care now if you won't believe me but I just want to clear everything. I never act like those to someone else. it's.. It's.. My.. First time." She added, causing me to widen my eyes to her after hearing the last sentence she throw.

"Now I felt more guilty, bad and sorry. Mianeho.. I took advantage of you." I said as I looked down.

"But.. I really admit that I.. I like you.. But you are right I don't have intention to do that, I just out of control especially when it's you.. It's kinda awkward and embarrassing to admit this for us.. But for me it was never a mistake. Because I like you, I just regret doing it because I know I hurt you." I continued.