Chapter 33: I MISS YOU

[[EDITED]]

JOY P.O.V.
5:30AM

I woke up early this morning just to pee so I walks towards the restroom while my left eye is still close as I turn on the light and hurriedly sat on the toilet. When I'm done, I walk out of the restroom and suddenly I saw a piece of paper inserted in the main door of my room. I took it and I saw another picture of me wearing a swimsuit, and I know that it's from Carl. I frowned as I look at the back of the picture and saw that he have a message from me.

"Hi! Good morning! If you read this may be I already leave the place, I don't want to disturb you from sleeping so I wish we'll meet again. Joy fighting!"

As I read the message, I hurriedly went out of my room to look for him and knocked on his hotel room, but no one is answering. Maybe he already left, so I turned around to go back to my room but suddenly, I heard someone called my name, so I frowned as I turned my head and saw Carl. I then smiled and walk towards him.

"I thought you already left." I said, while he smiled to me.

"I'm about to.. Waeyo? Why so early?" He asked, while I looked down and sighed,

"Carl.." I called without looking at him.

"Can you.. Wait for me in a second? I'm coming with you.." I said as I met his gazed.

"You mean you're going back to Seoul now?" He asked and I nodded.

"Maybe you're right.. I should face them and tell them the truth.." I said so he smiled and nodded to me.

"Kore.. I'll wait for you.." He said

"Kamsamida.. I'll be fast." I said and hurriedly entered my room.

I rush to open my suitcase and pick a good dress, took a quick shower and fix my things but before I finally left the room, I double check first my stuff if ever I forget something.

Luggage
Hand bag
Wallet
Mobile phone

I immediately went out of my hotel room thinking that Carl is waiting for me, and when I reached the ground floor, I saw him sitting on the couch, waiting for me on the lobby. So I walk towards him and ask him to wait again as I need to go to the receptionist for my check out.

When it's all done, we both went out of the hotel and ride a cab, going to airport.

"Do you want to eat first?" He asked after he help me bought my tickets.

"Should we? I'm hungry." I answered, while he smiled and nodded to me. So we search for a good restaurant around the airport since our flight back to Seoul is 8am, while its still 7 in the morning.

"We'll still see each other again, right?" He suddenly asked as we both started eating causing me to chuckled and met his gazed.

"Of course.. Give me your number then." I answered and handed him my mobile phone. He smiled as he immediately accepted it.

Awhile later when we need ride the plane and ready ourselves to fly back to Seoul and after an hour, Carl and I arrived at Seoul safely, we then excitedly exited the airport and look for a cab.

"You go first." He said as the cab stops in front of us.

"Ne.." I answered and bowed to him.

"Carl.. Thank you so much for accompanying me.." I added as I met his gazed. He then smiled and patted my shoulder.

"Make sure you'll be safe and take care of yourself. Don't think of any negative sides.. Trust yourself, you can do it." He said. So I nodded and bowed again.

"Kamsamida." I said.

"Ne.. Contact me if the baby is born, call me if you need a friend." He added.

"Ne.. I'll go ahead then, Kamsamida." I bid goodbye and hurriedly entered the cab after bowing again to him.

I'm really thankful to him, he's indeed a good friend, though we met not too long ago, or should I say we just met the other night, but still he become close to me like a best friend.

As I was seated on backseat, I asked the driver first to drop by on the nearest bake shop from the guys' house, so he did. I planned to buy a cake for my come back and for their breakfast to be share since I know they sleep really late last night since they throw a party and so I'm sure they are still sleeping.

As I arrived, I hurriedly went out of the cab and paid for my transportation as the driver help me get my luggage. I looked at the house as I hold my suitcase tightly, after the driver left.

"Should I?" I asked myself as I feel suddenly nervous. I sighed as I think I can do it, and hurriedly walked to the main gate, but when I'm about to press the door bell, I saw the small gate slightly opened.

I frowned and looked around as I think someone went out of the house, but I don't see any one, so I entered and surely locked the gate.

"Eh?" I mumbled as I frowned and saw the three, which is Kai, Baekhyun and Lay, sleeping peacefully in the living room.

"Why are they sleeping here?" I asked as I leave my luggage besides the stairs, and tip-toeing to enter the dining room to bring down the cake, thinking that I don't want them to be disturbed from sleeping.

After that, I walked upstairs and went first to the guest rooms to check for my best friends, but they are still sleeping, and frowned as I don't see Fritz with them. Well, never mind, maybe she left.

It's already 10 in the morning but it is still very quiet, no one is already awake, even Xiumin.

"Are they really tired?" I asked myself as pouted.

I then walked to Dyo's room and took a peek first before entering and saw him still sleeping. So I entered and walked towards the bed, I sat and get a strand of his hair.

"Miane.." I mumbled.

"I miss you.. I really do."

"I'm sorry for making you wait.. Miane, Dyo-ssi." I mumbled to myself as I decided to lied beside him.

"I love you.. I already do." I mumbled as I hugged him and kiss his forehead.

------------------------------

"Don't ever give up.

Believe in yourself or no one else will."    

-----------------------------

Thank you for reading!

Sorry for the short update.

~CIAO :)