Chapter 55: UNEXPECTED HAPPENING

[[EDITED]]

JOY P.O.V.

Early in the morning when we all woke up and started to fix ourselves since we're going to send all the Moms and Dads to the Airport and we need to be there 3 hours before their flight.

While waiting and sitting on the balcony, Luhan and Chen approach me as they handed me a milk.

"Why alone here, Mommy?" They asked, while I smiled because of that.

"I'm actually waiting for Dyo, he's taking his shower." I answered.

"Are you also going to fetch Uncle and Aunt?" Luhan asked, while I nodded to him but suddenly, here comes Chen, laughed as if something funny happened.

"Yaaa! What's so funny?" Luhan asked him while I frowned to Chen too.

"Nothing.. I just asked my parents to wait at the airport that's why." Chen laughed again.

"You're crazy." Luhan rolled his eyes while we heard Dyo went out of the room and walked towards us.

"Let's go?" He asked me.

"Mom and Dad are waiting for us." He added, while I nod and stood up.

"How about you, hyung?" Dyo asked Luhan and Chen.

"Go ahead, I'm actually waiting for Xtiana too, while the others already left." Luhan answered.

"Arraso.. We'll leave now, Hyung. See you at the airport." We bid goodbye.

We went out of the house and immediately ride Dyo's car, we're off to fetch Mom, and Dad at their house, no one actually staying there since Dyo's older brother is staying with their parents at Canada. Their house is far from Exo's house compare to what we expected. Actually, Dyo don't want me to go and asked me to stay at home, but I insists since I want to see his parents before leaving the country.

When we arrived, we saw Mom already waiting at the main door, she smiled when she saw Dyo's car approaching them, and we then went out after parking the car, while Dyo hurriedly help Dad to carry their luggage.

@AIRPORT

As we arrived, we also met the other Uncles and Aunts at the sometime the guys and girls which we also eat together like we rented the whole restaurant since we're too many, just imagine 48 persons eating at the long table.

"Take care of each other here, Arrasso?" Chanyeol's mother reminds.

"Call and inform us if something but happened again, don't do what Chen did when he and Baekhyun got accident." Chen's mother reminds.

"Mom, I already apologized okay? And beside I'm okay now. Don't worry about me." Chen said while his mother just rolled his eyes.

"And so, inform us if Joy delivers my grandchild so we can fly back here." Dyo's mother said.

Actually, last night when we met Mom and Dad they already talk to me and Dyo, they advised us what to do when the babies are born, and so on. I would not elaborate it all.

When we're all done eating, we sent the other Aunts and Uncles to their Station/Terminal including Luhan, Tao', Chen', Lay', Kai' and Sehun's parents, their flight back to China is 10 in the morning and since it's already 9 they need to enter their terminals. Umin Oppa, Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's parents are going back to Paris and since their flight are also 10 in the morning we already sent them to their station/terminal while Kris and Dyo's parents are going back to Canada and since their flight is in 11, we still have time to make chit-chats with them.