Chapter 10: PARTY ALL NIGHT II

[[EDITED]]

--FLASHBACK--

GRACE P.O.V.

8:00PM
@The People's Republic Club / Chel's Bar

As we arrived, we hurriedly entered Chel's Bar and went straight to VIP room.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAUIE!" We exclaimed as we run towards her, we then gave our present.

"Thank you, I thought you're not going to make it, you guys are late." She said, as if she wanted to cry.

"Well, say no more, we're already here." I answered.

"Then let's start eating.." Mau offered, so we hurriedly sat on the chairs and started digging.

"Not even planning to wait for me.." When suddenly Chel appeared.

"You must be hungry too.. Let's go.." Mau offer her a seat.

We were eating on the long table since we're twelve; we're so many, aren't we? Well, deal with it. So, we talked about random thing as we also make fun of each other, making the celebration extra special for our sister Mau when the candle light turns on.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!2x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!2x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS! MAKE A WISH!

We all sang as Jae prepared the cake for her.

"hmmmmp! I wish that no matter what happen, we're still complete and not fight to each other! I wish that all of us will see the happiness in our lives. I wish that all of us will be loved by someone someday! I wish that someday we'll finally meet the people we always want to see. That's all for now."

"Yeheeeeey! CHEERS!" Chel yelled as she raises her glass of beer.

"CHEERS!" We all shouted as we all raise our glass for a toast.

I smiled as I just realized how happy she was, I mean Mau. Though she's the eldest and must have her own family here but still she only wishes the happiness of everyone.

I don't know how I should say this but we twelve girls shared birthdays together, for almost decades we were there to cheer one another on their birthdays. Giving simple presents, but it's not the gift that makes our birthday special nor the cakes and the food in front but what really makes the day special is when we are complete.

Everyone has their birthday of course, except for one here and that was Joy, we don't know her Birthday, and so she. We just assumed that her birthday is on February since that's the month we first saw her.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V.
11:00PM

The word EMOTIONAL for them is the word that they don't want to feel. Yes, they're successful in their-lives but they're incomplete. There are still something missing and they are still finding that something or maybe someone.

And this night will never be complete without the broken bottles of beers, empty bottles of tequila, things on the floor, girls lying everywhere, girls dancing every corner of the room and a GAMES!

"Ya! Ya! My shot! You fucking bitch!" Jae yelled as she gets the bottle to Fritz.

"Giiiiiiirls!! Let's make a game now!" Mau suggested.