SPECIAL: BASH and BAEKHYUN

[[EDITED]]

BASH P.O.V.

I rushed to Beakhyun's room to get my things since I need to move fast since I know someone is waiting for me, but I saw Baekhyun sitting on the bed, glaring to me as if he wants to kill someone.

"What?" I frowned to him.

"Are you cheating on me?" He suddenly asked, while I chuckled because of that.

"Wow! Don't you think you have the rights to say that?" I smirked to him.

"Then what's with you and my brother." He said angrily as he stood up.

"None of your business." I rolled my eyes to him.

"Yaa! What? Last night you came and hug me telling me not to leave.. Telling me that you love me, but now this?" He exclaimed.

"Are you insane? I'm drunk last night. So stop your nonsense." I smirked to him again.

"Can I use this bathroom instead, I'm in a hurry. We're leaving." I asked like teasing him and hurriedly entered without waiting for his answer.

Yes, I'm still mad at him because of what he did the other nights, though I slept with him it does not mean I already forgive him, I don't even know why I told him that I love him even though it's true, I just don't want to force myself to him that's why I'm acting like this.

So, when I was done taking a bath, I wore my jeans and simple white shirt as I also wore my doll shoes, put light make up and bring my sling bag with me.

"Oppa. Let's go.." I called Beakbeom Oppa and he hurriedly nodded as he stood up from the couch.

"Where are planning to go?" Xiumin asked us as he frowned.

"We're going at mall. Waeyo? Can't we?" I asked as I frowned.

"Then I will come with you two.." Beakhyun interfere.

"We don't need you there, so don't bother." I raised my brows to him.

"Anyeong everyone, I'll be back soon." I bid goodbye to everyone.

"Let's go, Oppa." And pulled Baekbeom Oppa to went out of the house.

"Yaa Bash!" I heard Beakhyun shouted my name, but I continue to leave and enter Baekbeom Oppa's car.

"What exactly happened?" Oppa suddenly asked.

"To whom?" I asked as I frowned.

"To you and Baekhyun." He said, while I shook my head to him.

"I don't think you should know, I don't want you to be disappointed to your brother, and besides I don't want to talk about him right now." I answered.

"Ne, I think so." I heard him say. We then kept silence for awhile as he drove the car.

"Oppa.. Where is your fiancé by the way?" I asked in curiosity.

"Ne?" He asked like he did not expect me to asked those question.

"Ah.. I mean ne.. She was living overseas." He answered like he's not even sure.

"Kore? Then, how will you send your present to her" But still I believe him.

"Huh? I mean.. If Dad and Mom went back to states I guess." He answered.