16 She

I wake up five minutes before my alarm clock goes off. Nothing unusual about that. I get out of the bed, brush my teeth, and get dressed. I feel good today, so I dig out my Rolling Stones T-shirt.

I quietly start breakfast and as usual my commotion wakes up Dante.

"Good morning." I chipper.

"I hate that couch," Dante mumbles instead. "I could survive with sweating like a pig, but now even my back is killing me."

I hand him his coffee.

"You could take my room," I say. "You still have two weeks before you can go back, right?"

"And where will you sleep?" Dante asks.

"I can take the couch. I've slept on worse."

"Or you could sleep with me." Comes my favorite voice from the archway.

Dean comes in the kitchen, wearing his signature black pajama pants and a white T-shirt. His hair a disheveled mess. I've been doing a lot better since last Saturday. I'm still self-conscious about my problem, but I don't feel as antsy when I'm with Dean. We spent all Saturday cuddling and Dean even suggested we take the Sunday off, but I refused. I said no.

"Excuse me?" I raise my eyebrows.

"It's not like you haven't slept there," Dean says coming closer to me. He kisses me on the lips.

"Morning." He murmurs.

"Good morning." I smile at him. "Anyway, I can get the room ready today after the gym, so you could take it for the time being. I'll figure out my sleeping arrangements on my own." I smile at Dante.

"Um, we're not going to the gym today," Dean says.

"We're not?"

"No, um, we're waiting for a guest to arrive."

"A guest? Shit, is your mom and dad coming, I don't-"

"No, not them." Dean interrupts. "Just, please be patient and wait a little. Okay?"

My brows furrow, but I nod. I try not to think about this mystery guest and continue with breakfast. Once everything is done I set on to cleaning since there's nothing else I can do. Usually at this time we're already heading for the gym so I feel kind of out of the loop. Then there's a knock on the door.

Dean opens them and I hear hushed voices. It sounds like a woman. Then the voices are followed by heels clicking. I wait.

Well, I have to say, nothing could have prepared me for the woman who comes into the kitchen.

Her blond hair is braided back from her face, pieces escaping and framing her beautiful round face with the clear blue eyes. She's wearing knee-length denim skirts that hug her tight and have a white off-shoulder top and nude heels.

A smile stretches on my face.

"I knew I kissed the most beautiful girl in the town even then," I say making Anna burst out in laughter and she is in my arms in a moment. I hug her tightly and lift her off the ground. She giggles.

"Oh, Goldilocks, I missed you so bad." She squeezes me back and then I set her back on her feet. Her hands come up to cup my cheeks. She's not as short as Daisy, but even in heels she is shorter than me.

"You look good. I was so worried, love." Her smile turns a little sad and mine disappears, my eye going on the floor.

"Why don't we all sit down in the living room, I'll even introduce you to my brother," Dean says from the archway, smiling at us.