{roommates} This is a Robbery

{ ART BY SORCERYN (@sorceryn_) ON TWITTER! GO CHECK THEM OUT! }

-----

"What happened to the coffee beans?"

Skeppy didn't look up from his pancakes. "I dunno,"

A6d stirred his tea, smirking. "You probably finished them and forgot,"

Bad was irked by this. "No," He said as he sat down at the dining room table, "I just bought a new bag yesterday."

Skeppy drizzled an unholy amount of syrup onto his pancakes, glancing at up at his friend. He quirked a brow. "You must be getting old, bald man. You even have memory issues now."

The french man snickered at this while Bad's left eye twitched.

---

The next morning, Skeppy had a problem. "My toothbrush is gone," he announced while marching into the dining room.

"oH ReaLly." Bad was radiating smugness. 

"YES really! An' it was probably one of you two!"

A6d observed from the couch, not saying anything. Bad, on the other hand, was giggling like mad. "How can you be so sure, Geppy? What if you're toothbrush just grew legs and waltzed off?"

Skeppy pouted. He grumbled out a 'bruh moment' before retreating to his room to find a new toothbrush. 

---

"THE F#$K?!"

"LANguAgE!"

"WH-WHAT HAPPENED?"

Skeppy and Bad, who had been peacefully watching a movie on the couch, shared a look. They jumped to their feet and ran to the french man's room.

Inside, they were greeted by one baffled A6d and a bedroom that was very much lacking a bed.

Skeppy blinked. "Whaaa?"

Bad sputtered. "Uh, where did you're bed go?"

"I DON'T KNOW! I lEFT MY ROoM FOR LIKe, AN HEURE AND WHEN I COME BACK MY BED IS GONE! LA MERDE?!"

"Bruh moment."

"Oh my goodness. I'm beginning to think that we're being trolled by someone..."

---

It was time for a serious meeting.

"Okay, okay, lemme get this straight. So, Bad, you didn't take my toothbrush, right?"

"No, really, I thought A6d did it."

"It wasn't me! And I didn't touch the coffee beans either,"

Skeppy frowned, cupping his chin. "Then who yeeted our stuff?"

"Unless somebody broke in, there'd be no one else who would steal our things," Bad said. 

A6d nodded. "Yah, the only other people who could do this are-"

Suddenly, the french man realized something. His big brain had just connected the final piece of the puzzle. "...the pets."

Skeppy and Bad blinked. 

Then, the trio slowly turned towards the animals that were lazing on the carpet. Rocco, the two rats, and Ian all stared back.

Skeppy deadpanned at his baguette friend. "Bro, my IQ is disintegrating. How the HECK do a bunch of animals steal a whole bed?"

"Skeppy's right for once, A6d."

The french man chuckled awkwardly. "I was joking..." No, he really wasn't.

---

That night, once the muffin friends had retired to their beds, the pets marvelled at their new collection: a bag of coffee beans, a toothbrush, and a twin-sized bed.