Meeting Up

Nodus Tollens

The realization that the plot of your life doesn’t make sense to you anymore.

~

*Peter Parker's P.O.V*
Peter looked around nervously, Flash wasn't here yet and school was starting soon.

The idea of Flash's parents kept intruding into his thoughts. Did they not care about their only son?

Flash, in Peter's body, ran into the alley.

They stood facing each other, neither sure what to say.

Peter couldn't stand the awkwardness any longer and broke the silence.

"So. . . This is awkward"

"Yeah" Flash agreed

They stood in silence for a few more moments before Flash said "Anyway, we need a plan"

"We need to figure out what caused this. As we didn't meet any Chinese women handing out magical fortune cookies It's probably the chemicals from Science yesterday" Peter said pacing up and down the alleyway.

Flash nodded.
"If we knew which chemicals they were we could reverse the affects"

"We need to find the test tubes that smashed. They'll still be in the bin in the Science lab"

"We've got science first. We can get the test tubes and then ditch"

"Ok one of us should cause a distraction" Peter said

"You do that" Flash said "because even if the distraction doesn't work, you're always doing weird stuff like rummaging through bins so it won't be suspicious"

"Umm, alright" Peter probably would've been offended if it wasn't true.

The two exited the alleyway and walked to their science class.

*Flash Thompson's P.O.V*
It was the strangest thing Flash had ever experienced, watching his body walk around without him in it.

The plan had so many holes that Flash didn't want to think about.
What if they never switched back?

"No don't think like that" Flash said out loud.

Peter looked at him so he tried to shut his brain up. Unsurprisingly, it refused.

Peter walked into the classroom first so it didn't look like they arrived together. Flash waited a minute before entering.

"On time today Mr Parker" Ms Warren said approvingly "keep it up"

Ned waved him over. Nervously, Flash walked over. He barley fooled Aunt May, Ned would instantly know something was up. 

But then he heard the sentence that made Flash wish the floor would just swallow him up.

"Betty's not in today we can sit together!"