Chapter 1

Character Recap

Alec
Leah: These two are pretty explanatory

Rem: Alec's long-time best friend and the beta of the pack
Grace: Rem's mate who cannot get pregnant
Ava: Remmy's sister, who was taken away at a young age and never to be seen again, until rescued by Leah and her crew. Grace was rescued along with them.

Chris: Leah's brother and Christie's mate.
Christie: Chris's mate and a pack member of Leah and Alec's pack.

Damon: Damon is Alpha Deniero's nephew. (Alpha Logan Deniero is the Alpha that allowed Leah, Alec, and Insuvai to stay with them after their plane crashed.) When Leah was kidnapped, she met Damon and he helped her escape. Damon has been loyal to Leah ever since, and when Leah "Died" he helped Alec through his hard times and they became closer.

Aunt Jenna: Alec and Alice's aunt

Nick: Leah's younger brother
Blake: Leah's younger brother, the brother who is really attached to her
Michael: Leah's father
Laura: Leah's dead mother

Xena: Xena is Leah's best friend from her old pack.
Alice: Alice is Alec's younger sibling. She is the only sibling he has left because when they were younger, a vampire killed their youngest sibling. (Mentioned in Resurrected) Alice and Xena are mates.
Noah: Noah is a little rogue boy that was traveling with his rogue mother, but one day when he was five, his mother was killed by rogues on the border of Alec's pack. So Noah was adopted by Xena and Alice and has lived with them for years since he was five.

Cevielle: Cevielle is a very loyal pack witch.

Velvezhi: Velvezhi is the mother of Laura. Laura is the mother of Leah; therefore, Velvezhi is Leah's grandmother. Velvezhi killed Leah with a knife to end of suffering. She never hated her grandchildren, but she disliked them very much. But at the end of Resurrected, she became nicer and wanted to know her family more.
Achira: Achira is the sister of Velvezhi. So she is a great aunt to Leah. She loves all her family members.
Insuvai: Is the sister of Velvezhi and Achira. She is another great aunt of Leah. She also loves all of her family from the very beginning.
All three of these witches stick together, no matter what since the beginning of time.

Charlie: There are two Charlie's in this book. The first Charlie is a little ghost who comes to visit Leah periodically throughout the day since they are basically linked to each other. Ghost are able to pick up objects if they learn how to and try hard enough, but it's almost rare. Charlie has tried too many times but has failed most of them.

Charlie: Leah's first son. In the present day, he is 19.
Jade: Leah's first daughter, second child. In the present day, she is 18.
Blaire: Leah's second daughter, third child. In the present day, she is 17
Peyton: Leah's second son, fourth child. In the present day, he is 15.
Kai: Leah's third son, fifth child. In the present day, he is 11. Kai has autism, but he is very smart and powerful. He is the smartest and powerfulest out of all his siblings. He just has trouble being social and communicating and he has really bad anger and aggression episodes. He is very loved by his family.

Toby: Chris and Christie's son.

Let me know if you need any more or if I missed any.

DarkBeauty357

It was just three days before school ended for Christmas break. Then the kids would have a week off from school.

Leah could hardly wait for this because this was her favorite time of the year. Decorating the house and baking cookies, opening presents with your kids and family, and the Christmas pack dinners made it Leah's favorite time of the year. Not to mention all the snow.