Tessa

The holiday was finally here! I couldn't wait any longer. I don't like school at all. Too much work and stress. So what should I do today...? Hmm... I know! I'll take revenge on Zed for entering my room without my permission. I called my friends in a hurry and I told them my plan. They were very excited. I don't know why but I think they like Zed's friends.  Who knows.. maybe we'll have a triple date. Yup... I'm clearly tired. That's why I'm thinking of this. See you later!
No. Never mind that. I can't sleep anymore. Let's go back to the story, shall we?
First of all, I had to meet with Ashley and Leah. We had to plan everything. We thought we could"borrow" his guitar but that was too simple. Well? What should we do? I know! We can all sneak into his room and hide really well and when he will fall asleep we will scare him to death.
Second of all, I had to find out where he lived. If I think better..., I already know that! Great! My plan is almost ready. This will be the best revenge ever.
"Hi girls! Are you ready?"
"Ready than ever! Let's do it!" answered them.
We took some supplies in our bags in case we'll be hungry or thirsty and went straight to his house. It was quarter past six so I guess he was still out with his friends. We slowly approached the window and silently opened it. The house was quiet. It was quite easy to find his room. Oh gosh. His bedroom was so dirty and it smelled horrible. The clothes we're all over the room and I hope that thing on his bed is cake, not something else.
I have an idea besides the one where will scare him. We will clean his room. It will look like a completely different room. He won't know if that's really his room.
We worked hard and fast because we had to finish until he'll be back. After one disgusting hour, we finally finished. It looked so... Wow... 
After that, each one of us hid. We were lucky. He came after five minutes and sadly, he wasn't alone. His friends came along...
Two long hours passed and they were still there. Ashley and Leah fell asleep and I almost did too.
"We should go" said Matt and Ryan.
Finally! They were gone. I could see Zed getting ready for sleep. When he took his shirt off... Okay... Wow! I won't tell you all the details because you already can imagine how good he looked.
When he finally fell asleep I woke the girls. We slowly got out from where we were hidden and hung in front of his face a creepy picture. I couldn't wait to see his reaction. On both sides of the bed, we spilled some toys and in front of his bed was a bucket with ice-cold water.
When we finished all of this we went back in our hiding spots and fell asleep.