Tessa

I woke up as my dad's phone rang.
"Yes! That's great news! Thank you so much!"
That is all I heard from his conversion. I went downstairs and I asked what happened. I was kinda confused as I saw my father smiling.
"It was a mistake" he said with his eyes wide open.
"What? What was a mistake? What is going on?"
"The hospital called. They said it was a mistake. You don't have cancer!"
A strange, loud noise of happiness cane out of my mouth. Everyone was so worried and it is the hospital's fault. I had to call my friends and tell them the news.
"Hi girls! I have great news!"
"What is it?" said both of them.
"I'm healthy! It was a mistake, but they called to tell me I don't have cancer"
I could hear them screaming and clapping. They were so happy that their best friend will be alive.
After I ended the call with them I had to tell Zed. But I wanted to tell him face to face so we met in front of his lovely garden.
"What happened Tess? Why did you want to meet so early?"
"Well... I had to tell you face to face what happened. So... The doctor called my dad and apparently... I'm not sick!"
"Are you serious?! That's great news!" he said while hugging me tightly. "We have to celebrate this" continued he.
We set the hour and the place and told the rest of our friends. I let my dad know that I will be gone until late and went straight to the town center Cafeteria.
Ashley, Leah, Ryan and Matt were there with large smiles on their faces. I was so happy. I hope this experience won't repeat itself. I don't want everyone to worry again.
After a long talk and a great party, Zed walked me home whereby dad invited him in to have dinner with us. I wasn't expecting him to act like that when he saw me with Zed.
"So Zed. What do you like to do in your free time?"
"Well, mister... "
"Please, call me John"
"Pleased to meet you, John. I have a band with my friends"
"That sounds interesting. Maybe you can listen to my daughter singing. She has a wonderful voice"
"It would be a pleasure" said Zed while winking at me.
When the food finished, Zed went home. I said goodnight to my dad and went to sleep. It was a long day, but it was also a great one. I am so happy I'm ok. The party was great and my father reacted pretty well when he met Zed.