7 - Fifteen - Random stuff

The voices annoy me now more than ever. I don't go to school anymore, I barely have anyone to talk too. I feel lonely and I don't think I'll ever stop being depressed, I mean I put up a font during the day but whenever I'm alone.

I try to hold back my tears and just smile, while wiping my face making it look like I wasn't. That I was fine. Even though I'm not.

Everyday I come closer and closer to cutting, or the thought of killing myself becomes more prominent, more realistic! The thought of feeling a blade against my skin excites me, that burning sensation that used to feel great. But I stay strong. I don't want to go back to that place, it barely helped me.

-

I wish I had people that cared about me. I wake up everyday, nobody to hang out with or that Text me a good morning, nobody that cares. Than I look at Peoples statues, how many likes they would get on their profile pic. I'd get barely any since I'm not pretty or popular.

*sigh*

On Wattpad, I realize that people only talk to me cous I chat to them first or if they check out my works. Other than that why would they chat to me? I'm a freak and soon enough I'm go break, but I don't know when.

Which is the scary thought.

'I was surrounded in darkness, so darkness I became.'