6 - Fifteen - Unwanted things

I only went fifteen recently, I actually had my birthday in a mental hospital. They wouldn't let me home, than next week I was allowed. Stupid, right?

My family visited me, sure but it wasn't home. Even though I started calling it that, since I've been there so long. I was there for numerous reasons, depression, self harm, ect, ect.

I hated being there, the nurses were all uptight and some very rude. They had stupid rules up there, like you weren't allowed to be in anyone's purple circle, meaning around shoulder to shoulder. So, even if you were crying, nobody could hug you or comfort you.

Which was very stupid. At least I thought so.

-

For some reason, nowadays I really want to loose weight and I don't care what way I do it. Purging doesn't seem that bad, I'm so tempted. My thighs are massive, my wrist is like nearly three inches :/

The mirror makes me look fat but than when I look at my reflection in the window or the fridge. I look skinny. Which is great since that is what I want.

That, and a big heap of other things.

I knew that I was skinny though, everyone told me so. But I looked at my legs and saw fat, lots of it. My hip bones were sharp, slightly anyway and my stomach was in I guess. But I wanted the look models had.

Something, that was far out of my reach.