Day 1 - Holiday

Himiko exhaled deeply, her warm breath visible in the frosty air. She had just finished her Christmas shopping and was waiting for Miu and Kaede to come out of the store. She would wait inside, but Maki, who was standing next to her, refused to enter. It was some sort of perfume and cologne store and she had mentioned smells giving her headaches easily.

     The redhead rocked back and forth on her heels, burying her now numb nose inside her fluffy, red scarf. She fiddled with the sides of her coat that she reluctantly left unzipped. Tsumugi had made all the girls Christmas sweaters to wear and Kaede, wanting to keep the cosplayer happy, had them all wear it.

     People rushed by, obviously not enjoying the freezing temperature, sending gusts of cold air at the two girls. Snow sprinkled down from the sky, making the city look like a snowglobe come to life.

     When Miu and Kaede finally emerged from the shop, the former was ranting about something.

     "I can't believe that guy! Like, what do you mean cologne can't be used on robots?!" She rolled her eyes, "Fine! I'll just make my own. Come on killer girl, donkey lips."

     Deciding to ignore the rude nickname, Himiko followed behind the group. She couldn't wait to get back to the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Himiko took a deep breath in as she entered the common area. The aroma of sweets hinting that Kirumi was baking in the kitchen.

     Due to her mother having work on Christmas, Himiko was staying at Hope's Peak Academy over the holidays. Most of her friends decided to stay as well, not wanting the mage to be all alone, despite Kokichi staying as well.

     Miu haphazardly kicked off her uggs, Kaede quickly picking them up and placing them neatly on the shoe rack, and flopped down on the couch.

     "It's too fucking cold out there." She said, rubbing her hands together to warm them up, "My tits are numb!"

     Maki grunted, "Relax, I'd rather have cold than boiling hot."

     "Oh, let me turn up the heat!" Kaede scrambled to set down the bags she was carrying and rushed towards the thermostat.

     Himiko made her way to the kitchen, mostly to see if she could sneak taste the batter or a cookie, only to see Kokichi sitting on the counter. Kirumi seemed invested in her baking, not noticing the redhead's presence.

     "Himi! You're back!" He jumped off the counter and bounced over to the mage, "Are you cold? Your nose is all red."

     Her nose was usually the first part of her to go red when she gets cold, so it wasn't a surprise the leader had noticed it.

     "Nyeh, it's too cold outside." She grumbled, shutting her eyes, "Too many people shopping, I need to recharge my mana."

     Suddenly, Kokichi pinched her nose. His hands were warm and burned her cold face in a semi-pleasent way. It made Himiko jump and back into the counter. Kokichi, noticing her vulnerable position, decided now to be a good time to tease her.

     He placed his hands either side of her on the counter, leaning in close to her face. The mage's cheeks flared the same colour as her hair.

     "I can warm you up~" He smirked. They were so close, their noses almost touched.

     "N-nyeh... Kokichi?"

     Suddenly, another voice jumped in, "Any closer and I'll slit your throat."

     And then another, "Yeah, back off degenerate male!"

     Spinning around, the pair saw Maki and Tenko glaring at them. Tenko was in her pajamas, her hands up in a defensive position.