A/N Announcement

Hey Everyone! Ninja Bambi here. So, sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been writing my other 4 books. I'm putting my X Reader book on hold.

I don't know if I'd want to continue it. Let me know what you guys want me to do with it.

Anyway, I'd like to do something fun. I imaged one chapter/scene from my book 'The Other Big Cat' where the reader is a shape-shifter who can shift into any big cat. And after an attack from Hydra. The reader passes out from fighting another big cat. And the Avengers take her back to the tower and after she gets patched up. Bucky and Steve take the reader to a room next to Bucky and Steve.

Both men take turns from watching over the reader to make sure the reader doesn't freak out once she wakes up. Few hours later, both men pass out and sleep with the reader. The team checks on the 3 and find they all asleep. They all leave them by. But Clint climbs through the vents and takes a picture of the reader, Bucky and Steve sleeping together.

I imaged that. It seems so adorable. I know I wrote the reader as a girl and if your guy. Sorry, it's just easier for me remember. I don't write my books with the reader as a male.

Anyway, I thought it'd be a fun and nice idea for anyone who draws and likes to let their imagine. Create something amazing. I'm not doing winners or anything. Just something fun for the readers to have a fun time with. I'd like to see the other books with a scene/chapter or two be drawn as well.

Even if your not a very good drawer. I'm not gonna judge. No winners or anything.

Also, if you see any movie scenes/songs just know that I own none of the videos. They belong to their rightful owners. Same thing with the pictures.

I'm gonna go write some more chapters. Let me know about the X reader book, and your thoughts on the idea of the drawings. Remember to Vote, Comment, Follow(Maybe) and share if you'd like to. Peace!