Chapter 1

Above is Madeleine, 
I know REALLY CRINGY photo! That's actually me but it the best photo I had so suck it up buttercups!

At school
"Wow todays the final day of school I can't wait for this summer!" I say excidedly to my bestie Alex.
"I  know right it gives me the perfect amount of time to read while I'm tanning!"
"I know I can't wait either  I'm gonna have loads of Gummy 🐻's. I also bought us match bikini's!"
"Don't forget your come to my house after school the others will come over later, oh also don't forget to bring money we have to go shopping for food and other miscellaneous things."
"Oh yeah don't worry I already have everything needed."
"Wow I'm surprised you're usually very forgetful!" I say really emphasizing very.

After school at Madeleine's house

Alex POV
"So Madeleine who's all gonna be there" I ask my bestie Madeleine.
"Let me see there's you, me, Henry,  Adrian, Carsen, Elizabeth, Mason,and  Luke I believe that's everyone"
"OMG HENRY'S GONNA BE THERE AHHH! I SO EXCITED TO SEE HIM YAY, OH MY GOSH WE ALSO HAVE MATCHING BATHING SUITS!"
"I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS EITHER!"
"Oh hey I think the others are ooohh that means Adrian's here"
"Oh shut up come lets invite them in and get ready for bed we have a long flight tomorrow"
We walk to the door and let everyone in, then of course the argument about where everyone's sleeping until Alex finally decided to solve it her way.
"Okay here's how it going down Madeleine and Adrian share Madeleine's bed, Elizabeth and Luke, Carsen and Mason, then me and Henry okay that's final."
Everyone shouted an "okay" she did that purposely she paired everyone up with who they like.
Then she finished it with "it'll be the same at the lake house."
Then everyone got situated including me and Adrian I heard him whisper a "Goodnight" in my ear then replied "Goodnight Adrian I'll see you in the morning"
With that everyone went to sleep.

Special thanks to Alex The Wolfia thank you so much for the inspiration and help you are the bestest friend anyone could ask for.

Thanks Bestie!