Chapter 3

On the plane
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally got on the plane to head off to Costa Rica we sat in our seats Adrian and I sat together. Me being me got out snacks and started eating,  while listening to BTS 'FAKE LOVE' of course.

Adrian looked at me like I'm ridiculous then started pout since I was ignoring then I playfully punched his arm 
"Dude that didn't even hurt it tickled" said Adrian."Asshole" I muttered under my breath not expecting him to hear me."Hey don't forget I'm your asshole haha."he said "fuck that backfired." I said "You know what I'm completely done with you and this conversation." I tell him while putting my earbuds back in and getting back to what I was doing before causing him to pout.
Then I sent him a text
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A- Adrian
M- Madeleine
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
M😘: fuck off and quit pouting at me a flys gonna go in your mouth.

               A😍: oh come on stop being mean to me your hurting my feelings.

M: Idc talk to your blond bimbos that I know are in you contacts waiting for you to text them so they'll have something to do.

                            A: why you say that?

M: its the truth besides they have nothing better to do.

M: you know what I'll do I'll take a photo then caption it ' single as a pringle' or maybe ' hey anyone wanna mingle' yeah I'll do that.

M: btw I don't care for your opinion

                  A: please don't be mad at me I'll make it up to you I'll get you as much snacks as you want!

M: don't bring food into this but fine your forgivin.

                A: thanks i love you babe !

M: I love you too !

End of Conversation ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Okay everyone put away all your belongings the planes landing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                   HAPPY  NEW YEAR !