Chapter 2

Heading to the lake house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Madeleine's POV (Early in the morning in Madeleine's room)

I wake to the feeling of warm arms wrapped around me and a warm fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I knew who they belonged to. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but he only pulled me tighter to his chest. Damnit why does this have to happen now we have to get ready to leave. Ha I've got the perfect idea.
I scream "WAKE UP ALL YOU LAZY ASS BITCHES WE HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH." well that got them I think to myself while mentally laughing at all of them.
"I'm up" I hear Alex say then Adrian say "Me too" and all the others following after I take the opportunity of Adrian letting go to get dressed. I take a shower and dry off I decide on wearing a pair of Under Armour shorts and a Nike tank then I grab one of Adrians' hoodies that he let me barrow but I'm never gonna return oops. Then outta nowhere I feel arms wrap around my waist and they whispered "I think I prefer the hoodie better on you babe."
I turn around to see Adrian behind me "Thanks" I say shyly while burying my head in his chest trying to hid how tomato red my cheeks are. "Don't hid your blush I think it cute that I effect you that way" Adrian states "oo-okay"
"Your so adorable" says Adrian " why are you all the sudden acting like this"  I question him " I think a brick just smacked me upside my fuckin head and put some sense into to me and made me finally realise I like you and want to be with you." He confessed to me "Well I'm glad a brick finally hit you upside the head I've liked you since 8th grade its bout time a brick hit you." I say to him "would you give me the chance to make it up and be my girlfriend?" He asks "of course i will now we better get to the airport or were gonna miss our flight to Costa Rica."
We walk out of the bathroom and see that everyone is already dressed and waiting on Adrian and I so we can leave.
"Okay all you bitches ready we got a flight to Costa Rica to catch." I ask while grabbing my keys to my jeep, then we loaded all our things. We got to the airport just in time we had 10minuetes  before our flight left.