Chapter 4

You Have Arrived At Your Final Destination Costa Rica
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay everyone you may exit the plane." Says the lady with way to much make - up on.
Then she batters her lashes at Adrian he gave her a disgusted look then asked "Is there something in your eye or what? quit looking at me."

Ha teaches her I thought. Desperate Hoes I think while shaking my head and storming off from Adrian.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adrians pov

Wow I can't believe she's honestly that  stupid to actually believe that  I would go for someone like her, I'm only doing this because I was dared to you think I'm enjoying it then well, your just crazy she's been my best friend since kindergarten.
  As soon as I see that Madeline is off the plane I immediately turn to the girl from earlier I lead her to the bathroom and let the fun begin 😏.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the Bathroom 😏😏

  Narrator:  You already know what's gonna happen it's the cliche scene where the guy cheats on his girlfriend with a hoe.
Then lies to his girlfriend and tells her he didn't and she's stupid enough to believe it.( Tbh I would probably be one of the girls that feelings constantly get used.)
So anyways during the cliche cheating scene Madeline texts Adrian

M- Madeline
A- Adrian

     M- Hey babe where are you we're about to leave.

                          A- None of your business I'll be there in a couple of minutes

    M- okay I'll see you then. love you!

                        A- bye see you when I get there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
60 minute time skip brought to you by the weirdo talking to a taxidermy moose.

Omg! he finally decided to come out of the airport after a freaking hour of sitting in the car.
(Adrian gets in the car)
He smells different he smells like the flight attendant.
Omg! Did he cheat on me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shout to ashliejones287  I finally finished the chapter as you requested