Special Cravings

Nobody's POV

A lady with rare red hairs and green emerald eyes was comforting herself on a King-sized bed. Her palms frequently rubbing her baby womb.

"Criss!! Where is the food?!"

Criss, who was standing in a corner of the room with a few more maids were standing with her.

"Ah..... Thousand Apologies, your highness. The food will be here anytime soon."
Criss stuttered while completing her statement.

The red headed beauty of Clarines stood up and started walking out of her room. The maids gasped. The King had ordered the queen to stay in the room because of her condition.

The maids started running behind the queen. Lady Criss before running, took the queen's designer shawl and wrapped it around the queen's lower arms.

The queen straighten the shawl and started walking fast with her right palm beneath her bump while the left above her bump.

She smiled when she felt a small kick. She was 6 months pregnant for the first time. She started noticing these small kicks when she had just entered her 6 month and it surprised everyone including the herbalists that her baby was so active.

She was immediately pulled out of thoughts when she saw some unknown faces. There stood one couple around 30s. Not too young but not too old as well.

The couple walked to her and  curtsied to her while she herself tried to curtsie to them which was not happening with her large baby bump. No camplains taken! A pregnant woman can barely stand how the hell will she be able to bow?

"Nice to meet you, I am King Paris of Aden of Valleys'. And this is my wife, Queen Patricia. "

The red headed beautiful Queen smiled.

"Nice to meet you, I am Queen of Clarines, Shirayuki Wisteria. "

Queen Patricia sequeled when her eyes fell on the red head beauty's baby bump.

"Are you expecting?"

"Yes, 6 months in."

Patricia marvelled at her baby bump. Shirayuki stepped closer to let Patricia touch. Patricia smiled immediately.

"How gentle!"

Queen Patricia said when she felt a kick.

Queen Shirayuki nodded. That's when she noticed her maids backed up from her and felt a familiar aura around she immediately moved back from Patricia and her eyes met the sapphire ones of her husband.

"My Lord?"

"My dearest, shouldn't you be resting in your room right now? I was worried sick when Alia told me, you were not in your room."

" My apologies, my Lord, I was starving to death but I ...."

King Zen sighed. He waved at Paris and Patricia once and took Shirayuki's palm in his while guiding her to his room.

When they reached his room. The maids again returned to their place that is in a corner.

Zen took his wife's hand in his again and kissed it gently. He then made her sit on the couch while he knelt in front of her.

"What would you eat for lunch?"

"I don't know."

"Then how will I be able to tell the maids?"

"You are being cooky with me today."

"Huh?.... I am trying to help you here...to order food that is...."

"Even if you do, no one is bringing me what I want."

"What do you want, my darling?"

"Something different."

"More specific, please."

"Something spicy."

"Chicken spicy soup?"

"Yes! And something sweet!"

"A cake with whipped cream?"

"I might be pregnant but I am not in need."

The Queen's dirty comment made the maids giggle.

The King blushed.

"Shaved ice will be fine."

Said the queen confidently.

The maids immediately ran to get the food.

After a few minutes, the maids brought the food.

Queen started eating.

"Yum!"

Eating the last piece of the food, the Queen smiled at the King.

"Thank you, Wisteria."

"For finding your craving or handling your tantrums?"

"Maybe both?"

______________________________________

Bye!!!