75 - Boy Division

"I brought my enemies rope to hang me, and the knives to gang me. You can watch 'em stab me on your televisions! Stomp the halls, because the bathroom walls, would have a lot to say about the lines your putting down!" ~ Boy Division - My Chemical Romance

 It felt like forever until they arrived back at the mansion, Rochelle still in Jeff's arms. The cold began creeping in on them as they walked up the long, winding path to the mansion. As Jeff pushed open the big, wooden door, slowly walking inside, carefully putting Rochelle on the floor. Jeff turned around and shut the door behind himself, taking a long, deep sigh.
 "Jeff, you're back! And you found Rocky!" BEN shouted, dropping his Playstation controller and rushing over to the door where he met with Jeff and Rochelle.
 "Yes, I did find her.. Well, more like she found me.." Jeff laughed, helping Rochelle over to the sofa. She was still in intense pain, but she had no idea what was wrong with her.
 "Where's m-m-my dad?" She stuttered, coughing and looking around the room, hoping her father was watching like he always is. "Is he home?"
 " Yeah, he's here somewhere, Rocky. What's the matter?" BEN asked, sitting next to Rochelle on the sofa, picking his Playstation controller up off the floor. 
 "I'm in pain. I just... ache?" Rochelle replied, not really knowing how to describe it. "And I don't know what's wrong with me. Is it because I'm pregnant, or is it something else?" 
 "Well, I don't really know how to answer that, Rocky. I'm not a doctor." BEN chuckled, pressing play on his controller, resuming his video game. "But, your dad's here somewhere. In his office, I believe." BEN added, shooting several people on the video game. 
 "Thanks." Rochelle mumbled, standing up and walking towards her fathers office, holding her stomach in pain. "Dad!" She called, knocking on the door, slowly pushing it open. 
 "Rochelle! Oh, I am so glad your back- what's the matter?" Slender Man asked, suddenly standing up, his blank face staring at his 'daughter'. 
 "I don't know, th-thats what I need to ask you about.." Rochelle said, sitting down on a chair opposite Slender Man's desk.  "My stomach hurts, I ache and I'm in intense pain.." 
 "Well, it could be that you're pregnancy is just making you ache. Or, maybe the baby is coming.. But for that to happen, you're water would've broken. And that obviously hasn't happened yet." Slender Man explained, tidying his desk up a bit as he talked. "And, anyway, why were you gone so long? I was worried, Rochelle, what happened?" 
 "Okay, I'm sorry dad, but someone shot me, by accident and they said sorry and took care of me until I ran away." Rochelle explained, swallowing hard as she looked down to her feet. 
 "It could be about you getting shot.. But, that would probably of killed you." Slender Man sighed, putting his head in his hands. "The only reason that makes sense is saying that you're going to go into labour soon." 
 "Labour? Is that when you give birth?" Rochelle asked, tilting her head to the side. 
 "Yes, Rochelle, didn't you know that?" Slender Man replied, fiddling with his long, bony fingers. 
 "Oh, well, incase you don't remember, I didn't go to a proper school!" Rochelle said, trying not to laugh at Masky who was standing behind her father.
 "Rochelle, I'm sorry. I wish you could of gone to school-" Slender Man began to say but was cut off by Rochelle.
 "I don't think I can forgive you that easily.."