30 - Sing

As you could probably guess, this was awkward. You see, how would you like it if your father came into your room when you were nearly naked? You probably wouldn't like it at all would you? No, thought not. So, anyway, Rochelle was standing in front of Laughing Jack, Eyeless Jack, Jeff, BEN, Hoodie and Masky and standing behind her was none other than her father. Rochelle picked the dressing gown up off the floor and put it over herself before turning around and facing her father. 
 "D-dad?" She stuttered, quickly doing the dressing gown up. 
 "Rochelle, what the hell do you think you are doing? Stripping?" Slender Man replied, tentacles coming out of his back. Rochelle had never seen him this mad, and I've probably said that many times. 
 "I was not stripping! The dressing gown fell off! You can't blame me for that!" Rochelle shouted, slumping herself down on the sofa next to Eyeless Jack. "Why would I be stripping? The only person in this room I love is you... well, and Jeff but you get what I mean." 
 "Okay, Rochelle... But, if I see anything like that happen again, you  and me will be having a serious talk. Hoodie, Masky, did you two see anything?" Slender Man asked, turning to Hoodie and Masky. They both looked at each other and nodded in sync. 
 "Jeff and Rocky..." Masky began to say but Jeff slapped him and made him stop. "Oww, Jeff. Anyway, Rocky gave us a big speech about how hard it was to be a girl living here because we caught her trying to do something with Jeff."
 "Jeffrey, me and you need a serious talk, you too Rochelle." Slender Man said, getting up close to Jeff's face. Jeff nodded and sighed, following Slender Man into his office. Jeff took a seat opposite the desk while Slender Man took one behind the desk. "Jeffrey, I don't mind you and Rochelle being together, what I don't want is for her to get pregnant."
 "Slendy, you can't stop the circle of life from happening. I mean, it was gonna happen someday, wasn't it. It's better me than a normal mortal, right?" Jeff replied, trying to make a straight face, but we all know that wasn't possible. I'm surprised Slender Man didn't burst out laughing. 
 "Yes, I suppose, but she's only sixteen. Maybe when she's seventeen you can.. but no babies." Slender Man said, tapping his hands together the way Mr Burns does off The Simpsons. The only thing that was missing was Slender Man saying 'excellent'. 
 "Okay..." Jeff said, standing up and walking out of Slender Man's office. He walked back into the living room where he found Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, BEN and Rochelle all playing Sing Star on BEN's PS3. 
 "High school never ends!!" They all sang as the song ended and their points thing came up. 
 "Um..." Jeff said, looking at them, wide eyed. 
 "Oh, hey Jeffy." Rochelle screamed, running to Jeff and hugging his, squealing. 
 "Why did you call me Jeffy?" Jeff asked, kind of creeped out. 
 "Oh, can I not call you that, Jeff?" Rochelle replied. "You all call me Rocky." 
 "Fine, Rocky, you can call me that.. But only you. I don't want BEN, L.J, or E.J calling me that.. That would be weird." Jeff said, chuckling. This was a good day, well, not the first part but you understand what I mean. But, something was going to step in their way, and ruin their happiness.....