Parents and Children

Three things I observed in children.

1. They have intellectual capacity to know God.
2. They have spiritual urge to find God.
3. They possess the personality of God.

Many times when I am speaking with children, their foolish questions test my true knowledge if I am indeed God-conscious. 

If you really think you know about God, gather children and be a MINISTER to them, if you are able to answer 70% of their questions, simultaneously you will be capable to answer many difficult questions of grown people.

Children have enhanced my knowledge and I feel blessed by them. But I hate what this world can make them become - as I am so alerted in mind that the children are so soon to abandon what they possess because of wrong traditions and the ignorance of the old and new generations for their failure to grasp the true reality and personality of God. 

It is stated why Jesus said "It will be bad for anyone who make any of this children who believed in me to sin, it will be better that they were not born". I strongly believe that I am seeing also what Jesus seen in children. 

If you made a child to sin, it will be better that you were not born, that's a strong warning from Jesus.

As far as I am conversant with children and their parent, children are wiser than their parent in degree and percentage of 70/30. Some parents only show their impractical and not useful ideas to impure the minds of these innocent children. Too bad for the little children to have a parent who are savages and still send them to some people in institutions (schools/religious place) to learn while this teachers are also half baked in knowledge.

What can we do to help this children to become better in the future? For them to attain spiritual goals, values and fulfill their divine destiny before tradition (man-made rules), evil religions (false doctrines) and many more drag them to gross darkness where it can be impossible to offer them lights, less they reject it?

Just like our youth today who are just living without knowing themselves (self-consciousness). What I mean is that, they don't know themselves. 

Look at this example: Imagine yourself putting makeup on your face in a dark room and no mirror to reflect yourself, when you are finished with the makeup the lights eventually came. Do you have idea of how you will hate the drawing (makeup) that is on your face? It can never be good even if you are professional in doing so, you need something (mirror) to reflect you to carefully apply the makeup. 

Some people may hate lights at that hour because it reflect their mistakes. But should that be the case or just be grateful to the lights? 

They can reject the lights that will show them who they are and later on their choices cannot benefit themselves.

If you are spiritually gifted, use your gift to raise a child at least. Do your best for the child and love the child like they are yours. God bless as you do so.